Explanations

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 13: Explanations

 

Hyojin was lying down on the couch while EXO-K was around her. She heard voices around her which caused for her to jolt up from her sleep. She sat up with wide eyes and saw EXO-K looking at her worriedly. There was a very long pause before anyone spoke.

“Are you… alright?” Suho worriedly asked.

Chanyeol lightly punched Kai’s arm. “Look what you did! She doesn’t even want to speak to us.” He frowned.

Kai raised his shoulders up, “What?” then he looked at her eyes, “She didn’t want to believe us. So we had to prove it.”

Sehun moved closer to her but Hyojin pushed his face away with the pillow she was holding. “Stay away from m-me… y-you creepers!” she can’t even look at them right now. Her mind is very confused and enchanted. *Is this really happening in real life?! I can’t believe this.* she thought.

Chanyeol plopped himself beside her and rested his head on the back of the couch. “What are you so scared of? We’re not here to hurt you.” Hyojin didn’t want to look at him so she tried her best not to turn her head. Chanyeol noticed that she wasn't listening, so he placed his palm on her right cheek and made her face him. Hyojin’s eyes widened. “In fact, we’re here to protect you and be by your side until your age of coming.” He sincerely said with a smile.

She shoved his hands away. “Don’t touch me!”

“Look, I'm sorry if I scared you. But this is the truth. You have to accept it.” Kai said. Hyojin just felt goose bumps just hearing him speak.

“Don’t worry, after you reach adulthood, we’ll be gone. So, just please bare with us for awhile.” Baekhyun said, the truth is, it’s against his will to say this to her. Because staying near her gives him so many new amusing things that he’s just experiencing.

*My coming of age? It means, 19 years old? I’m 18 now. So it's the reason why they are always talking weirdly and ignorant of everyday things. Am I really that dumb to not realize they were werid in the first place?!*

The pillow is still covering her face. “Tell me, are you just in disguise with that appearance of yours? Or are you really scary?” she asked. She’s imagining that they will take their good-looking disguises off and their true colors will be shown.

Sehun slowly removed the pillow from her face and sweetly smiled at her. “No, these are our true features. You like it?”

Hyojin has finally decided, she didn’t want them to do other scary and shocking things. “Fine, “ EXO-K looked at each other and smiled. She looked at them. “Explain everything to me.”

“Our exec sent us here to find a human's daughter who helped him before and to pay back the gratitude he felt. And… it’s your father. We were sent here to protect and watch over you,” explained the leader Suho.

“What… my father?” she’s now getting interested in listening to them.

“Your father helped our exec while he was here on your planet to conduct research. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter