Happy again

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 52: Happy again

 

Hyojin changed her clothes into a simple dress and just let her hair lay down her shoulders. Taking a cherry clip from her drawer, she gently clipped her bangs and smiled. She checked the money of her wallet, making sure it will be enough for the whole day. She locked the door and spun around. “Whoa!” she got startled when EXO-M was already standing outside her door.

They are wearing very casual looking clothes. “Your exec really knows what’s trend today.” She complimented. They looked like really handsome with their clothes. More like a model.

“You’re very pretty.” Lay complimented, referring to her dress and clip she wore. He lightly tapped her clip, “And cute.” He winked.

Hyojin turned pink and shoo him in annoyance. “Let’s go.”

Good thing it’s Saturday, she doesn’t have work today and the weather is perfect to where they are going today.

As they walk, Hyojin just remembered she doesn’t know their names. “What are your names? I mean, if you have one like….them. I know it’s been days and I don’t know your names yet.”

Lay gladly held a hand out. “My name is Lay, your forever loving guardian.” He grinned. Hyojin gave him an irked look and just tapped his hand. Chen and Tao can’t help but to laugh with that. Lay shot them a glare and pretended that they are looking somewhere.

“I’m EXO-M’s leader, Kris.” He smiled a little and Hyojin nodded her head once in response.

“Tao here!” he raised his arm up with a smile.

“My name is Xiumin!” he giddily smiled with his cheekbone. He looked really cute and wanted to pinch his dumpling like cheeks.

“I am Chen.” He smiled. Hyojin smiled in return. She looked to her right and saw Luhan looking down at her.

“Luhan,” he grabbed her and shook it by himself. Hyojin smiled and shook his hand back.

The bus finally arrived and Hyojin bopped the side of her thigh because her T-card is located at the clear pocket of her sling bag, “7 persons.” She said to the driver. She’s not making the same mistake anymore. EXO-M who is standing behind her just watches her hold a pole for balance because there are no empty spaces already outside the bus still not going inside. “What are you waiting for?” she called them.

Lay enterted first and her also bopped his thigh at the sensor imitating what Hyojin did before. She slapped her palm on her forehead. Luhan followed behind him, he blinked at the sensor first then he also did the same shyly making some school girls to giggle inside the bus. The others did the same. They bopped their thighs on the sensor.

The driver blinked at the boys with a big question mark in his face. “What’s happening to the boys these days?” he sighed and shook his head. He is the same Ahjusshi when EXO-K first rode the bus as well.

EXO-M gathered around her. “I already paid for your bus ride. You don’t need to mimic me every time.” She whispered. They nodded their heads in understanding. Hyojin is near the entrance of the bus that’s why everytime there are people coming inside she’s getting sandwiched by the pole and the people squeezing inside.

A group of rowdy guys entered in and Hyojin was pushed but Luhan wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. Luhan is protecting her from getting sandwiched again. Her hands were on his chest. Luhan’s arm was around her while the other is holding the pole.

A lady sitting near them peered at them. “Are you and your girlfriend alright?” she asked Luhan.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter