What is love?

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N:I really made this update extra long!!~~ to make it up for my readers who always waits~ I hope you will like this looong chapter. ^^ It's like a 3 updated chapters~ haha! And I took some lines from EXO's song, What is love here. ^^ You will just see it. haha~ enjoy~* 

 

Chapter 23: What is love?

 

The next school day was schedule for another school play. Hyojin planned to ditch but Ae Young urged her to go. Since this one is one of the most beautiful plays that will be conducted in their school. “I told you, Ae Young. I don’t like to watch.” She whined.

“Just sleep! I want you to be there with me~” she batted her lashes and made her puppy eyes at her.

Hyojin let out an exasperated sigh. EXO-K was following them behind.

“What is a play?” Chanyeol asked peering to see Hyojin.

“It’s just an act. Very dramatic act.” She answered.

“And it’s about love!” Ae Young exclaimed.

With the word, love, Kai’s ears perked up in interest as well as the others. If Hyojin doesn’t know how to explain it, maybe the play will be the one will explain to them.

When they entered the auditorium, deadly glares welcomed Hyojin and the others. She rolled her eyes and knew it.

“Why is the evil doll here?!” “I’m sure she’s going to get the spotlight again and ruin the play.” “She should'nt come.”

Whispers were lingering around the place which ticks here off. She took Ae Young’s arm off her. “I told you, right?” she spun around but Kai was blocking her from going out of the auditorium. She frowned at him. “Kai get out of the way. I’m leaving.” She sternly said but Kai grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty chair, “Yah!”

He settled her down an empty space and sat down beside her, “Kai! You’re really making me-“ she stopped when Kai put a finger on her lips. Her eyes widened to see and feel his finger on her lips.

“If this play is about love, then you should watch as well.” He smiled.

Hyojin slapped his hand away. Eyebrows, pinching together, another guy sat down beside her and saw it was Baekhyun. “You too?!” she asked. Baekhyun looked at her and smiled. He just nodded his and looked ahead.

One by one, EXO-K starts to settle down as well. Ae Young pouted. She’s left out again. But someone patted her shoulders. She spun around and saw Sehun smiling down at her. “Sit down beside me.” He pulled her with him and sat her down.

Ae Young’s cheeks starts to become red and she just lowered her head down. She wanted to squeal so loud but she can’t. She slowly raised her head up and saw Sehun looking ahead, waiting for the play about love to start.

She exhaled so loud that Kai could hear it, “I’m going to sleep! Don’t wake up until that play is done.” She huffed and starts to close her eyes. The lights starts to dim and the lights on the stage were the only ones you could see.

The narrator came up first holding the microphone. “Have you ever been in love?” he asked the quiet audience.

Hyojin’s eyebrows pinched together. *Don’t ask, no one’s answering.* she mentally rolled her eyes.

“No! I haven’t feel love.” Kai answered him.

Hyojin’s eyes shot wide open and looked at him with her jaw dropped. The girls around were squealing because of his statement. Kai looked down at Hyojin. “Why did you answer?” she asked in her low voice.

“Because he’s asking?” he innocently shrugged.

The narrator cleared his throat. He didn’t expect that someone will answer a question that is not really supposed to be answered. “Okay, let’s continue.” He looked on his cue cards again and continued, “Feeling in-love is you can consider one of the happiest thing that could a person can feel. The feeling of losing your mind just seeing him or her, the feeling of something drumming inside your chest every time you look into each others eyes…”

Hyojin sighed and began to close her eyes. She plugged her earphones to her ears and starts playing a random song.

The narrator goes on, “You want to see her every second if possible. You liked to see her smile because if melts you inside.”

EXO-K were really attentive, they are more attentive listening to him than to their teachers.

“By just looking at him/her, seems like your day is already complete.” He added and give way for the play to start. “Please enjoy the play.”

“It’s starting!” Chanyeol smiled, excited to know more about love.

D.O. took a out a note and pen and starts jotting down the words the narrator said about love. Sehun is bending his body to see Hyojin. He sighed because he’s too far from her. He turned his head and saw Ae Young with her hands clasped together. She really likes love stories. Sehun smiled as he watched her.

The play started smoothly…

Kai slowly turned his head to Hyojin who is not really sleeping but her eyes were close. *Feeling of losing your mind by just seeing her, feeling of something drumming inside your chest.* he gently placed his hands above his chest and felt something throbbing inside.

On the other side, Baekhyun swallowed and looked down at her as well, *by just looking at her once seems like your day is already complete.*

Hyojin is clueless, two guys were looking down at her seems like feeling the same way towards her already. Listening to a music that’s currently a love song, she’s starting to really fall asleep. Her head is slightly falling towards Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened when Hyojin’s head dropped to his shoulder. His heart starts to beat really fast.

Kai swallowed hard when he saw it. He just looked at her.

*Tell me, if this is love.* they both thought looking at her.

 

*Listen to this one in this part. If you like. ^^ I really remember Baekhyun in this song. haha~ and of course his dorky friend. ^^* 

 

Hyojin entered the classroom with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter