With Baekhyun

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 10: With Baekhyun

 

Hyojin walked through the hallways of school with the usual stares, but this time, it was worse, students gossiped about her and the transfer students. It’s been the talk of the town since this morning. “Maybe she flirted with of all those guys.” She heard a girl say as she passed by her and her group of friends.

She spun around with an electrifying glare. “Mwoh?!” she stepped towards her which scared the girl and she moved backwards.

The girl swallowed hard. “T-Then how did you meet all of them? I-I bet you hit on them. You work at a club, right?” She spat, although her knees were shaking just because of Hyojin's glare, she tried not to be affected by it. It really didn't bother Hyojin if they called her evil doll, mean, cold or heartless, but if she was being accused of something that is not true, she fights back.

“Do you know what words are coming out of that big mouth of yours?!” she raised an eyebrow. She steped a little closer and the girl’s back was now glued to the wall. Students started to gather around the commotion.

Someone grabbed her hand. Hyojin looked up and saw Baekhyun firmly looking at the girl who accused Hyojin of flirting. “Don’t listen to worthless and mindless humans like her.” He said without minding the girl’s feelings. “Let’s go.” He pulled Hyojin away from the judgemental eyes of her schoolmates.

The girl was frozen with shock at the words Baekhyun said, he’s worse than the Bad Hyojin.

When they were finally away from the perimeter of the school, Hyojin stopped walking. Baekhyun looked back and met her eyes. He smiled. Hyojin stopped breathing for a split second. If it’s Hyojin, he was always willing to smile.

She looked away. “You didn’t have to do that. I can handle myself. I could have made her take back those words.” She realized they were holding hands. Baekhyun felt something inside his chest when he noticed it as well. Hyojin pried their hands apart. “You can go home.” She walked awat but Baekhyun followed.

She spun around with knit brows. “I told you to go home, right?”

“It’s my day.” He said.

Hyojin frowned. She stopped walking and Baekhyun walked to her side. “It’s my day to walk you home.” He tenderly beamed.

“I’m not going home yet. I’m going to find a part-time job, so go~” she pushed him away but Baekhyun just stayed in his place, he didn’t move an inch. Hyojin blew a raspberry. “Fine, I give up! Just do what you want.” She raised her hands in defeat and started entering shops.

Hyojin entered a coffee s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter