Chanyeol's smile

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 19: Chanyeol's smile

 

Hyojin just sighed. All she could do today was that. Kai silently followed behind her. Not knowing what to do, he just decided to follow her. *Too bad it’s not my day yet.* he sadly thought. Out of the blue, Chanyeol appeared in front of her.

Hyojin didn’t get startled. She was used to him already. “Are you going home? I sensed it.” He smiled.

She looked up and frowned. “Don’t you have class? Go back.” She bitterly muttered.

Kai sighed and inserted his hands in his pockets. *Kai is out again…* he disappeared in a puff of black smoke again. Good thing no one was in the hallway at the time.

“I don’t care! It’s my day so matter what, I’m the one assigned to walk you home!” he patted his chest and swiftly took her backpack and put it on.

“Yah!” Hyojin’s eyelids flickered in surprise. She didn’t even feel her arm rise up. “Fine, I don't think I can do anything about it.” She was too upset to argue with Chanyeol today.

The way her classmates and schoolmates hated her got worse. She was very troubled.

Chanyeol couldn't help but to feel her sadness as well. He didn't like seeing Hyojin’s face looking upset.

They arrived at the bus stop, but Chanyeol didn’t want to go home yet. Not this time. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him, “Ey~ Chanyeol! What are you doing?! The bus is already here!” she yelled but Chanyeol pretended not to  hear her.

Chanyeol smiled after hearing Hyojin say his name for the first time. “I want to go somewhere.” He said.

“Where?!” she tried to stop him from dragging her. “You know Chanyeol. I don’t really feel good today.” She admitted.

Chanyeol faced her with a sweet smile that made Hyojin pause. Her eyebrows creased. “I will make you feel better.”

Hyojin was speechless and moved by Chanyeol’s smile, although these boys were really mean towards her sometimes, she had to admit, they were the ones who always made her forget her problems. She just let Chanyeol drag her.

They finally arrived at an arcade place. “Tada~” Chanyeol spread his arms wide open. Many students were inside, seems like it’s the place to go when you cut class.

“How did you know about this place?” Hyojin raised an eyebrow.

“I saw this one time when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter