Sorry

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*A/N when I'm playing the song, it says 'video player is too small'. -__- so, if that goes well for you too, just open a new tab and play it on youtube. If you just want~ ^^ Sorry readers~*

 

Chapter 17: Sorry

 

Hyojin didn’t look at them. “How did you get to school last time if you didn’t take the public bus?”

“Kai’s teleport- ow!” Suho rubbed his stomach after Hyojin elbowed him. He wasn't hurt, just startled.

“When we’re out, don’t blurt something like that. Promise me.” She hissed. She sighed and looked up. She met eyes with Kai but she quickly looked away. Kai swallowed, feeling hurt.

 “Once we’re out of the bus, distance.” She reminded, but they were too stubborn to follow her instructions and just stayed near her. She just let them be since she’s already tired of sending them away.

“See you at lunch.” Baekhyun smiled a little.

Hyojin rolled her eyes and closed her locker, “Like I have a choice.” She walked into the classroom. Kai followed her, not speaking as much today like she was used to. Hyojin didn’t really pay attention as she walked to her seat, that’s why Eun ji took the chance.

She spread her leg out causing Hyojin to trip. “Oh~” her eyes widened when she saw the floor nearing her face, she just closed her eyes and waited to feel the pain. But of course, this did not happen.

Kai skillfully caught her waist and pulled her back. Their bodies connected making girls cry out in jealousy.

Eunji and her friends gasped in shock to see how cool Kai was. When they saw it, they wished that Kai would also do the same for them. Hyojin opened an eye and saw she didn’t reach the ground. Instead, she felt an arm around her waist.

Hyojin looked up and saw Kai’s soft stare. She pushed him away and picked up her books on the floor. Kai blew a raspberry and glared at Eunji. He gave her the un-friendliest glare and she saw that even he would never want to talk to her, forever. “Next time you do it, I’ll break your leg.” He hissed and walked to his seat.

This day wass supposed to be like usual, but Hyojin felt really anxious. Kai’s stare was different from the past stares she received from him. She wanted to stop him but she also didn’t want to talk with him yet. She just kept focusing on the lesson.

 *Why are you like this?!* Kai clenched a tight fist. For some reason, he can’t stay like this forever. He can’t take Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter