Meeting

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 55: Meeting

 

Kai and Hyojin were the first one to arrive at the apartment and they are inside EXO-K’s old room that is now EXO-M’s room. “Ahh, I feel dizzy.” Hyojin slapped her forehead with her palm many times to get rid of the dizziness.

She lowered her hands and saw Kai with a y grin plastered in his face. His arms were still around her waist locking his fingers behind her back their stomachs were touching. Hyojin froze and her heart starts to pump so hard in her chest. Before, she could easily push Kai away from her, but now, she stiffened. “Did my doll missed me?” his voice, the voice she missed.

With burning and red cheeks she shook her head and looked away. Kai pulled her closer that their lips were only centimetre awat from each other, Y-Yah~!” she whined and tries to struggle away from him. He looked deeply into her eyes.

“Did you take good care of it?” he asked.

Hyojin frowned with the question. “What are you talking about? You didn’t leave me anything?”

He frowned, still not letting her go. Because he misses her until now, he doesn’t want this moment to slip in his hands. “When we left, I told you, right? My heart is yours. Now, did you take good care of it?” He grinned.

Dumbfounded, Hyojin doesn’t know what to answer with that. “I don’t really know what you are talking about. And can you please let go of me?!” she yelled, as she slightly pushed him away.

Kai shrugged, “Fine, I’ll just give it to you again.” He pulled her closer and leaned down her face. With his eyes slightly close, he kissed her lips earning a big shock from Hyojin that her hands collapsed to her sides. A pair of soft and warm lips crashed into hers.

Hyojin is feeling something inside her tummy. The way Kai kiss her lips is giving her fireworks and sweetness in her mind.

He pulled back and chuckled, seeing Hyojin’s expression. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her to his chest for a hug. “You don’t know how much I’m longing for you.” He softly whispered as he tightened his hug.

“Hyojin!” Chanyeol burst in and that’s the time when Hyojin snapped out of her daze and Kai let go of her. He looked at her, feeling really confident that he already stole Hyojin’s heart since he last kissed her before they go.

Unfortunately, they all studi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter