Old friends

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27: Old friends

 

After the fun day, Hyojin and EXO-K walks inside the mall. “That was really fun! I hope there is something like that in our planet!” D.O. accidentally yelled. He quickly covered his mouth. Hyojin shook her head. When it comes to getting excited, she can’t control them.

“Ohh… look what we have here.” A familiar voice made Hyojin to stop from walking. Her eyes were glued to her old friends, the badass girl group, 4minute.

Before, Hyojin and Ae Young were part of their group, but since they were always go clubbing and hit on guys just to get money from them and something happened between Jihyun and Hyojin before. So, they separate from them and 4minute became really angry to Hyojin since then.

“How’s our traitor friend?” Gayoon smirked.

Hyojin swallowed hard. She doesn’t want to have a fight inside a mall where there are so many people around. EXO-K looked at her worriedly. Hyuna’s eyes travelled to the guys around Hyojin. She grinned and curled her hair behind her ear.

“You have so many guys around you, Hyojin. You learned so many things from us?” she bit her bottom lip trying to meet EXO-K’s eyes. But no one of them is looking normally. Instead, they are glaring at the girls.

Hyojin emotionlessly stared at them. “No. Let’s go.” She told EXO-K.

“N’aww, I missed my cold and heartless, eonnie!” Sohyun grinned mischievously. It’s like she’s saying it the opposite way.

Hyojin walks pass by them but Jihyun grabbed her arm getting a quick response from EXO-K. Suho is already grasping her wrist tightly while glaring down at her. “Aww~ will let go of my hand?!” Jihyun whined.

Hyojin gasped. “Suho, don’t.” she pried his hand off her arm scared that he might brake it because of his strength. Suho loosened his grip and shoved her hand away. “Let’s just go.” She pulled Suho and the others glared at them before going.

Jihyun is rubbing her arm where Suho grabbed her. “What the hell?!” her members surrounds her. She bit her bottom lip and glared at Hyojin, “Yah! You still can’t get enough of getting boys from your friends?” she yelled.

Hyojin’s eyes widened and he stiffened in her spot. She clenched a tight fist and swallowed hard.

“Bae Hyojin! You still have issues with boys, huh?” Jiyoon sneered.

Hyojin lowered her head and let her hair served as a curtain. She doesn’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter