They're different

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30: They're different

 

Hyojin and Kai didn’t attend the first class because of what happened. Kai’s hand was also bandaged by the school nurse already. Hyojin is quite feeling little uneasy walking with him. He’s very quiet and it’s actually scaring her. His hand was inside his pocket while his bandaged hand was freely swaying in his sides.

She cleared to break the suffocating silence. “Aish!” she stomped her foot floor grumpily causing for Kai to look down at her in confusion. “Will you stop this now, Kai?!”

He raised an eyebrow at her. “What?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes and kicked his foot, thinking that it will work. But it didn’t, he just stared at her with round eyes. She swallowed her pride and looked up at him. She made sure that her chin was raised as she faced him with full confidence. “If you’re mad at me,” she looked away but returned to look at him, “Then, I’m sorry. I don’t even know what I did so if you’re telling me that I’m hurting you unintentionally, I’m sorry.”

Kai lowered his head to hide the smile slightly forming in his lips. He his dry lips and bent down to her height that their eyes were in level. Actually, he can’t take Hyojin looking really troubled just because of him. “Apology accepted.” He smiled.

Doesn’t know why, but Hyojin actually sighed in relief.

Kai straightened up. *She thinks I’m mad at her. How cute.* He raised his bandaged hand and waved it in front of her eyes. “I think this is the mark of my love for you.” He said.

Hyojin frowned at him. Since the prom, Baekhyun and he are kept talking about this love thing that she’s really confused. Not trying to act innocent and dumb but she’s not really taking the word love seriously especially from guy from the other planet.

“You don’t have to hurt yourself like that.” She pointed his bandaged hand and cringed.

“This?” Kai placed his bandaged hand above her head. “It didn’t hurt me, really.” He honestly said. He leaned closer, “Like what I told you,” he leans in that the tips of their noses were slightly touching already. He placed his free hand above his chest, “This is what hurts, very much.”

“Why would you get hurt there? Do you need to see a doctor? I think you should drink pain reliever.” She continues to blabber. But Kai is just looking at her. Seeing her close and this worried to him makes the pain away inside his chest already.

“The medicine is right in front of my eyes.” He said.

Hyojin stopped and looked at him again. She removed his hand above her head. “Stop this now, Kai. I can’t understand what you are saying already. Speak to our language!” she huffed.

 Kai sighed. “But really, what is this feeling? Every time I see you with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter