School bound

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 59: School bound

 

The sun is bright as the shining EXO guardians who one by one, stepped out of the bus like an idol. Some of their guy schoolmates pretended to be one of them, copying their steps and stands. With their nose high, they feel like handsome as EXO.

Hyojin bit her bottom lip as she walked in between EXO K and M. “How long do I have to endure this?” she mumbled as she lowered her head.

Kai noticed her and a smile formed his lips. He touched her chin with his finger. “Head up. What are you so shy about?” he chuckled.

Luhan looked down at her, worried as much as Kai. He wanted to ask and check on her as well but he can’t because Kai is always around her and he never let his eyes off her even once. She sighed. Hyojin heard Luhan sighed and she looked up.

With a light nudge, she waited for Luhan to look down at her. When he did, “Are you alright?” she asked.

Of course, Luhan softened with that. She even asks him if he’s alright.  

Now, as they walk along the school hall, Hyojin is feeling like a super VIP right now. All these 12 gorgeous looking boys were walking with her. Doesn’t know if she’s going to be happy or not, she just sighed and opened her locker.

“Hyojin!” she heard Ae Young’s voice who is running to her excitedly while waving when her pace slowed down right when she saw the guys around Hyojin. Her eyes landed to Sehun who is smiling at her as well. “Wow, they came back.”

Hyojin looked behind her. “Yeah,”

“You know, Hyojin. We will be having our fieldtrip and guess where?” Ae Young grinned while hiding the flier behind her.

Hyojin took some of her books. “Don’t tell me its amusement park again.”

“Correct!” she happily faced the flier to her face and waved it back and forth. “Aren’t you ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter