Ice cream night

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46: Ice cream night

 

Hyojin is feeling really stressed. It seems like it’s been months, years that she’s with another group of EXO guardians. So many things happened in one day. She stopped by the convenience store where she usually buys her favorite Popsicle ice cream when she saw the bench where she and Baekhyun sat down and ate melona.

Bells rang as she opened the door and she greeted the ahjusshi with a bow. She spun around and as expected EXO-M is having staring contest with the ahjusshi like what happened before with EXO-K. She walked back to them. “Just wait for me outside.” She pushed them out of the store and they followed. Hyojin looked at the ahjusshi again. “They’re from China.” She nervously chuckled and went to the refrigerator section.

She opened the cold door and picked one melona, but she felt bad and looked outside. She saw how EXO-M is peering by the glass window, worried eyes can be seen like anytime, she would ran away from them again, “Aish, goodbye allowance.” She picked six more melona ice creams and went to the counter and paid for it. As she stepped outside she handed each one of them the ice cream she bought.

“This is how you open it, look and mimic me, araso?” She un-wrapped the melona ice cream and EXO-M mimicked her perfectly. She popped the ice cream inside and they followed too. Hyojin contained herself from giggling as she watches them eating the cold treat with their eyes wide.

“Whoa! This is really amazing!” Tao exclaimed.

“I know, right. That’s why it’s my favorite.” She starts eating her ice cream too when Lays’ eyes squinted to her right free hand where she held Kris’ wrist awhile ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter