Bus ride

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 58: Bus ride

 

After changing into her school uniform, Hyojin stopped from opening her door and decided to pull it out a little as she peered by the small hole. She gasped when EXO guardians were outside her door waiting for her to come out. “Aish, don’t tell me I’m going to walk with them all at school?! I’m getting insane!” she looked back and saw their window. She nodded once and closed the door gently.

Planning to sneak out from the EXO guardians she shoved the pink curtains away and opened the window. Her eyes bulged out seeing its a little high than she expected.  Gulping her fear, she stepped at the edge of the window and readied herself to jump.

She inhaled deeply and started to jump. “Ow, ow,” she held her sore ankle and stood up. She tapped her aching foot and it’s alright again. “Whoa, I can’t believe I jumped that high.” She looked up and smiled at her own gymnastic like performance. She spun around and bumped into someone. She bounced back but the guy she bounced into caught her waist and pulled her back.

“I have to be honest, I missed your clumsiness.” She raised her head up and saw Baekhyun’s smirking face. She pushed herself away from him and saw EXO guardians were all outside the apartment already. “H-How did you got out?” she curiously asked.

“Why are you leaving without us?” Sehun slightly frowned.

Chanyeol crossed his arms above his chest. “She’s sneaking out from us.”

Hyojin dusted her skirt and looked away. She tightened the strap of her backpack and starts walking while EXO followed her behind.

No person in the street they’re walking at didn’t look at them, it’s like she’s the leader of a famous gang in the darkest part underground Seoul. People were thinking that she’s the luckiest girl on earth having these 12 gorgeous guys walking with her. Just imagine how handsome and model-like they walk. “Aish,” she lowered her head as she pulled her hood above her head as she walks.

Kai caught up with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter