Revealed

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 12: Revealed

 

Hyojin pushed Kai away from her. “No! I said no! There’s a bunch of vacant rooms here. I just have to…” she scanned her pockets but forgot the keys were inside. EXO-K gave her knowing looks telling her she was an idiot again. “I’ll sleep at Ae Young’s place.” She decided.

“You know, you don’t have anything with you. It’s just you and that ointment.” Suho smirked.

He is right, Hyojin forgot all of her things inside. “I don’t care. I’ll just walk to Ae Young’s house.” She was about to go when Sehun blocked her way.

“Nuh-uh! We’re not going to let you walk out this late.” He smiled while showing his big palm in front of her face stopping her from walking.

Chanyeol peered above her shoulders again. Their faces are just an inch away from each other. “If you’re going to go out this late night, you have to bring us with you.” He mumbled. Hyojin got startled and stepped back.

As usual as she steps back she tripped over her own feet. Baekhyun easily caught her in his arms. “Don’t worry, we’re not going to do anything at you.” He looked down at her and locked eyes.

*It’s past 8pm and Ae Young sleeps really early. She’s like a child who needs to sleep early in order to get taller. Iguess I have nowhere else to go,* D.O. opened their door. “Come on in, our landlady is greatly welcomed.”

But then, what shocked Hyojin was the appearance of the room. Her eyes bulged out in shock. “Oh my goodness, what happened here?!” after seeing the current state of the room EXO-K rented, without thinking twice she entered inside.

They looked at each other and shrugged. They went inside and followed her wherever she went.

The room is total mess. She can’t believe it. They are messier than the big family renting upstairs. The TV is on and no one is watching, the stove is open and there’s a pot above it but they are not cooking anything, everything is just too messy it’s like a robber entered it, “Yah!” she ran to the kitchen and turned the stove off. “What are you trying to do?! Are you going to burn down the apartment?!” she yelled.

They all pointed Chanyeol who innocently blinked and pointed himself. “He said he likes it when the metal is heating.” Suho said.

Hyojin slammed her palm against her forehead and sighed. “You cook food inside the pot. Geez, do I have to explain each an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter