I found you first

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter: 45: I found you first

 

As Hyojin walk, she could still feel that EXO-M is behind her even she told them not to follow her anymore and just go back to where they came from. In order to escape from them, Hyojin fastened her pace.

She entered a café shop and sat down at a random table and took the menu. She covered it to her face and pulled it down to her eye level. She saw EXO-M looking around for her obviously but she immediately pulled it up when Chen looked her direction.

Her plan worked and EXO-M passed through the café shop she hid. Sighing, her shoulders slumped down and when she saw two girls looking at her weirdly. She swallowed and apologized before getting up and left. Peering first, she saw the coast is clear and stepped out of the café. “It’s better to stay away from them for now.” She mumbled.

Although it already stopped from raining awhile ago, raindrops starts to pour again. Hyojin took one strap of her backpack off her shoulder and opened it but to her shock, her umbrella is not there anymore. “Aish, I left it there.” She forgot to get her umbrella from where she and EXO-M stayed for awhile.

The rain poured and she has no other choice but to cover her bag over her head and started running before she could get drenched. With splashy footsteps, she ran and her bag is not that helpful shielding her from the rain.

Her uniform is slowly getting wet already and her she could feel the water inside her shoes already. “Aish!” she cursed and the rain eventually poured even more.

As she run someone pulled her wrist back that her back crashed into someone. But that someone is holding an umbrella shielding them from the hard rain. Hyojin looked up and saw Kris with his famous expressionless face looking down at her.

“I told you, right. I don’t need help from you.” She struggled from his grip and walked away but this time Kris surrounds his long arm around her neck and pulled her back to him. Hyojin gasped with the sudden action.

Kris leaned down and Hyojin could already see at the corner of eyes his pair of lips. “Don’t run away from me again.” His voice, that voice gave Hyojin this feeling inside her. He’s really close she can’t even move anymore. “We will always find you even if you runaway.”

“I hate you.” She muttered and held his arm around her neck. It’s not tight but gentle, it’s like he’s securing her. “Will you take your arm off me now?!” She frowned.

“No.”                                  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter