The Wild Amusement Park

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 60: The Wild Amusement Park

 

The day Hyojin is really nervous about came, the school trip and she will be going with all 12 EXO guardians. It means, 12x more the crazy and if she could handle all of them. As soon as they stepped out of the bus, EXO travelled the place with wide eyes.

Hyojin closed her eyes as she sighed, “Hyojin! Let’s go!” Ae Young hooked her arms to her.

“Ae Young, sorry, but I can’t leave these boys, I just can’t.” she shook her head with determination in her eyes. Ae Young playfully nudged her and winked. She mouthed araso and just ran to her another set of friends. “You’re such a perfect bestfriend.” Hyojin smiled and looked at EXO.

She crossed her arms above her chest and glared at EXO. “Just like what I said before and always, don’t do un-ordinary things here. Let’s go.” She started walking and Kai quickly walked beside her as well the Lay on her other side. Kai glared at him once while Lay just snorted at him.

The lady tied the ticket around their wrists and went inside.

There are so many people walking inside some are running. A roller coaster passed above them and echo of scream lingered around. She smiled as she followed the coaster with her eyes. She loves amusement parks so much and she enjoys each and every rides.

“There are so machineries here.” Tao mumbled as he looked around. Kris nodded in response.

“Where are we going first Kai’s girlfriend?” Chanyeol snickered.

Hyojin glared at Chanyeol who just shrugged in response. She shook her head and thinks hard where they could go first. Since there are so many rides to start to. “There!” she pointed the animal carousel. She looked back at EXO and smiled.

They were lining up and many girls kept at looking at EXO like they are some kind of idols. Who would not? They are handsome, tall and charismatic. That’s why somehow, Hyojin is always proud to walk with them now. She’s not that shy anymore. “Whoa!” Xiumin and Tao excitedly ran inside shocking Hyojin.

“I never knew Tao is this cute.” She chuckled and saw the others choosing the animals they actually call monsters to ride into. Kris just decided to sit at the jungle like car. Sehun and Chanyeol is fighting over the lion. Suho chose the tiger while Baekhyun chose the hippo. She looked and smiled when she spotted the giraffe. “Aigoo,” Sadly, it was too high for her.

Someone carried her by her waist and hopped her on the giraffe. She looked down and saw it was Luhan. He just sat down beside Kris and smiled at her. Hyojin smiled and thanked him. Lay came and put the seatbelt around her waist. “To keep my Hyojin safe.” Then he winked.

“Yah,” Kai came with a cold frown. Unfortunately, Lay alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter