Under one apartment

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*One of my favorite BTOB songs!! ^^*

 

Chapter 5: Under one apartment

 

Hyojin woke up from her bed lazily. She didn’t want to go to school today. She really hates it. She sniffed the air and smelled eggs and bacon, her favorite breakfast. She smiled and hurriedly ran to the dinning area without changing her clothes or washing up.

“Thanks for the breakfast!” her mom, who works out of town most of the time, is her only companion in their unit.

“Aish! I told you to wash up first before eating. By the way, I’ll be gone again.” She gave Hyojin a weak smile. Hyojin is used to this, her mom only goes home twice a year, and if she’s lucky, her mom will just come home.

They own the whole apartment building which is quite old. They have many vacant rooms especially on their floor. It’s like only four rooms were occupied in the whole building. Since its old and looks like it's going to collapse in a light earthquake, no one wants to rent and that’s why they’re having hard time earning money to pay for the lot where the building is located.

“Umma, I got fired again.” She sheepishly mumbled.

Her mom sat down across her. “Really, I told you not to work anymore.” She patted her shoulders.

Hyojin’s cheeks are puffed because of the food stuffed on . “I want to work. Don’t worry, I’ll find another job which is suited for my attitude.” She rolled her eyes after remembering what her old manager told her.

“Hyojin mind if you place the sign up again? I removed it when I arrived.” Hyojin nodded her head and finished her food. She took the sign which had written on it, ‘Rooms for Rent for a very low price!! Renters are badly needed.’ she ran down the old wooden staircase and opened the rusty gates.

She hung the sign by the gates and stepped back, checking if it’s centered. Contented with the position she walked back inside when she heard familiar voices. “Wow, this apartment looks really old.” Suho rubbed his chin with his fingers, looking up the old building.

Hyojin gaped and spun around. EXO-K is right in front of her eyes again. Chanyeol happily waved with his usual cheeky smile. Kai still smirks at her while the others greeted her with a simple yet sweet smile. “Rooms for Rent, perfect.” Kai was about to get the sign when Hyojin stole it before he could reach for it.

“No! We don’t have space already. Go find other apartment! Shoo~” she shooed them away.

Baekhyun nonchalantly walked passed by her and opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter