Happy day?

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: You are going to like this chapter because..... :) Enjoy reading! ^^)

 

Chapter 53: Happy day?

 

The day isn’t over yet. Hyojin and EXO-M saw an advertisement that there’s an indoor beach just near the zoo and there’s free admission for one day only. Hyojin just stared at the poster and she badly wanted to take the chance and go there.

She spun around and saw EXO-M just looking around in different direction like supermodels except for Luhan who is just looking at her. He blinked at her then smiled. “Do… do want to go here?” she jabbed her thumb to the poster behind her. She’s actually wearing a straight face.

Lay smiled as he slung an arm around her neck and looked at the poster. “Wow, what is that place? Looks fun! Since you want to, why not?” he looked at her smiling face while looking at the poster and he softened. It makes him really happy when she’s smiling or happy too.

Hyojin and EXO-M followed the directions and she’s actually expecting many people by just the entrance of the indoor beach. “Are we still going inside?” Tao asked as he looked at Hyojin and saw her sighed. He smiled. “Of course!” he snapped his fingers and every person except for them stopped.

“Yah!” Hyojin gaped at him.

“Why? We’re still going inside anyway. I don’t like waiting.” He shook his head innocently.

“Let’s go in~” Xiumin pulled her wrist and they went inside passing the long line. When they were inside, that’s the time when Tao snapped his fingers again.

They were awed how beautiful it was. It’s like a real beach and you could hear the ocean waves.

“Wow, I didn’t know there’s a place like this.” Hyojin looked around and inhaled the air. Good thing she just wore her dress. She removed her shoes and just held them. Walking through the fine and white sand, she dipped her feet at the ocean water. “It’s been awhile since I went to a beach.” She started hopping and looks like a kid now.

EXO-M softly stared at her. “She looks like an angel.” Chen smiled.

Hyojin curled her hair behind her ear as she hops on the water and just held back her hair. She looks really graceful and really beautiful doing that. A breathtaking experience for EXO-M and they can’t help but to soften at her.

“I will play with my angel!” Lay removed his shoe and ran to Hyojin.

“Yah!” Xiumin ran after him as well as Tao and Chen.

Luhan just watched Hyojin playing with s already by throwing water at each other. “What are we going to do? I don’t want to let go of her anymore.” He said.

“Me either.” Kris answered as he cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter