Their sweetness

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 48: Their sweetness

 

Hyojin stirred from her sleep and felt that she’s leaning on someone. Her eyes fluterred open and she blinked before recognizing it was Luhan. His eyes were closed too and his hands were still blocking the sunlight from her face.

She raised her head up and fixed her hair. Luhan opened his eyes and looked at her. “How long I’ve been sleeping?” she asked with her eyebrows pinched together.

“Long enough.” He answered.

“You didn’t really have to do that.” She mumbled, referring when he blocked the sun and her head on his shoulder. Her eyebrows were still meeting each other as she sighed heavily.

“How come you never showed that to us yet?” he blurted.

Hyojin turned her head to him and he looked into her eyes. “What?”

Luhan stretched his finger and put it between her eyebrows. “Can you please give me a smile?” he sincerely asked. She can’t explain what she’s feeling inside her chest right now. It’s somehow almost the same feeling when Kai is looking at her.

 “We’re here!” Xiumin and Tao came looking at her with big eyes, breaking the conversation she had with Luhan. She blinked once more and finally realized the time. “Whoa! What time is it?!” she felt something covering her body.

She looked down and saw nameplate written Luhan. Turning her head, she saw Luhan smiling at her. “I’m late for the next class.” She removed the blazer and handed it back to him, “T-Thanks.”

“Just eat first. You haven’t eaten yet since this morning.” Kris said.

“But I can’t miss class.”

“Its fine and we bought you lots of human foods from the food room.” Chen said carrying loads of food in his arms. He called the cafeteria food room.

“No, I can’t!” Hyojin shook her head as she stood up.

Tao sighed. “Alright then,” he snapped his fingers.

Hyojin felt a radiowave passed right through her. She spun around and saw EXO-M looking at her. “Did someone use his power?” she put her hands on her waist ready to scold someone id he did.

Tao raised his hand up. “You said y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter