Morning with Kai

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 57: Morning with Kai

 

*KRIIIIING!!!* *KRIIIINGGG*

Hyojin’s eyebrows pinched together when her alarm clock rings, waking her up so early in the morning for her part-time job.

Her alarm clock was thrown into the wall and it broke into pieces. She sniffed and drew her self closer to someone warm and soft. A pair of arms tightened around her body as she felt a pair of lips on her forehead. Her brain is already awake but her eyes aren’t.

Hyojin’s eyes fluttered open and she was welcomed by a man’s chest. “YAHHH!!” she pushed herself away from the guy as she accidentally rolled on the other side of her bed hurting her . “Ow,” Kai crawled to the other side of the bed and peered at her.

“Are you alright?” he worriedly asked.

She opened her eyes and saw Kai’s round eyes. “What are you doing here inside my room?! And why are you sleeping b-beside me?!” her cheeks turned into shades of pink. Kai smiled as he rested his chin at the back of his hand while staring at her.

“You were calling me last night,” he sat up and opened his arms widely. “Kai… Kai… Kai….” Imitating Hyojin’s voice, he dropped his hand and gave Hyojin a look. “You were like that last night while sleeping. So, because I can’t resist you, I grant your request.” He smirked.

Hyojin bit her bottom lip while giving him a glare. “I did not say that.” She stood up and crossed her arms above her chest. “Same old Kai, just go out will you?!” she turned her back to prepare her for work when she felt arms s around her waist. Her eyes rounded in surprise when Kai rested his chin on her shoulder.

“I seriously missed you, my Hyojin.” He whispered.

 

After taking bath, she’s fully awake now. After drying her hair, she tied it up and wore her clothes on. She zipped her thick jacket up to her neck and wore her mittens. She rubbed them together as she walked out of the room.

“Aish! You scared me, Kai!” she placed her hands above her beating chest after seeing Kai standing in front of her door leaning against the wall.

Kai walked to her and removed something out from her right eye.

“Yah, yah! What are you doing?!” she whined showing Kai’s hand away from her eyes but Kai palmed her face and steadied them. Gently, he removed her morning star from her eyes and threw it away. She frowned at his weirdness and rolled her eyes.

Kai grinned and leaned down, he pecked her lips.

Hyojin covered as she look at him with big eyes, “Y-Yah! Why did you do that?!”

Kai innocently blinked at her. “Because I want to do it,” He simply answered. “Where are you going?” he asked, following her downstairs.

She opened the door and held her bicycyle. “Work,” she answered and faced him. “Don’t follow me, alright?” she spun around and wore her headphones. Hurriedly, she hopped on her bicycle and pedalled her way to get the newspapers and milks she needs to deliver.

When she arrived at work, she crouched down and piled the newpapers and milks into different places. “1, 2, 3, 4…” she counts before putting them into the basket. She rubbed her hands together and starts counting the newspap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter