We're here too

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 62: We're here too

 

Falling in line, Hyojin can’t help herself but get worried for EXO-K. She kept looking around and bitting her lip. They are new to this place and they might do something weird that will cause them trouble especially without her guidance. Xiumin keeps on blabbering words, Hyojin is nodding but she didn’t understand what Xiumin is saying.

Tao keeps smiling while his arms were around Hyojin’s shoulder. Somehow it’s making him feel at ease that Hyojin is with them right now. His smile is not leaving his face and he keep looking at Hyojin who is looking around.

“Here,” Lay handed her a drink showing his dimple making Hyojin to melt inside.

She nodded and looked around again. Luhan sighed. He’s watching her all the time and witness her uneasiness. Kris felt bad for s seeing her like this being so insensitive around them. That EXO-M is with her. He wants to be mad at her right now but, *How can I get mad at the girl we like so much. How?* he tought looking at the worried Hyojin.

They were finally going to ride when the worker stop them. “This ride is only for 2-3 person per balloon.” He explained.

“But I want to be with Hyojin!” Xiumin cried.

“Me too!” Tao raised his hand.

Hyojin looked at them. “But we can’t fit inside, guys.”

“Okay, children. Let’s go.” Lay pushed Tao and xiumin and worker closed the door already. Tao and Xiumin were so cute looking beneath the glass looking at Hyojin with their pity looks. Hyojin can’t help but to giggle at them as she waves.

“Next.” The worker hollered.

Luhan held her shoulders and walked inside the ride. Hyojin blinked and saw Luhan sat down across her. Kris and Chen looked at each other then entered the next balloon. Xiumin and Tao kept knocking the glass to catch Hyojin’s attention.

She spun around and told them not to do it. “These kids,” she chuckled and pointed outside the window. The three of them looked down and suddenly their attention drew to the beautiful scenery from above. Hyojin checked on Kris and Chen.

Chen smiled then Kris looked at her. Those penetrating look made Hyojin swallow. Kris cracked a sweet smile making Hyojin to wave.

She looked outside the glass and inhaled. “I’ll let Chanyeol and Sehun ride here too, they’ll like it. I can imagine D.O’s big eyes if he sees this. I'm sure Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter