Fight

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 63: Fight

 

Luhan pulled back, not opening his eyes. He’s still regaining streght because he felt like all his energy was drained with just that one kiss. But he’s still cupping Hyojin’s face. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open and saw how big Hyojin’s eyes were. He brushed his thumb on her lips. “I’m sorry, just… just leave all those here. When we get out, forget it all.” Although it was hard for him, he said it.

Hyojin snapped into her daze and blinked many times before swallowing hard. She quickly leaned back and the ride starts to go again. “L…Luhan. This is you know very strange.”

“I know. Like what I said. Just… Just leave it all here.”

The glass door opened and there, Xiumin, Tao and Lay were waiting for her already. “Hyojin! We’re here!” Lay yelled as he waved his hand.

She looked at them and nodded. Standing up, she looked at Luhan who is still sitting at his place. He didn’t move an inch. “A-Aren’t you going out?” she managed to ask although the memory of the kiss is still fresh in her mind.

Luhan gave a small smile. “I’ll go for another round.”

She nodded her head and before stepping out, she looked back at Luhan who is looking outside.

“Just leave it all here.”

It rang Hyojin’s ears like a gong. Then, she stepped out and the door closed behind her. Chen and Kris stood behind her. “Where is Luhan? He’s with you, right?” Chen asked.

Hyojin looked up the moving Ferris wheel again and watched Luhan go up for another around. “He said he want to ride it again. Let’s just wait for him to get down.” They nodded their heads and followed Hyojin to the exit.

 

Luhan closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip hard. He looked at the place where you sat. “But, I don’t want to leave it here, Hyojin. Please let me stay in your heart.” He sighed and clenched a tight fist. The pain is starting to escalate inside his chest again.

 

“HYOJIN!” A guy running came and carried her by her waist stealing her between Lay and Kris, “How dare you leave us like that?! Don’t you know how worried we are?” Chanyeol and his deep voice tickled Hyojin’s ear.

She slapped his arm. “Will you please let me down first, Chanyeol?” she frowned and he followed.

“We looked for you all over the place.” Suho said.

D.O. crossed his arms above his chest. “My eyes were this big just to see you. But it didn’t work.”

“I’m so worried, Hyojin.” Sehun frowned.

“Sorry, guys.” She apologized and looked at the happt EXO-M.

Hyojin sighed and she saw Kai walking towards her with an un-readable expression. But in those eyes of Kai were loneliness. “Where have you been?” he asked, looking down into her eyes and Hyojin felt her heart suddenly racing.

“I-I just rode the Ferris wheel with them.” She said referring to EXO-M.

“Did you know how stupid am I and feel like going crazy looking for you?” he said as his eyebrows met together. She saw Kai swallowed and sighed. He took Hyojin’s hand, “Do you know what the purpose of these fingers are?” he asked.

“In our world, it is use to do things and to make it more convenient,” She anwered with confidence.

Kai smirked. Again, that smirk is going to be the end of her if he keeps doing that. “Well, in my world,” he interlaced his fingers to her and held it tightly. “This is the purpose of your fingers.” He leaned close, “You will not leave my sight.”

“Oh, Luhan is here already.” Chen waved his hand to catch his attention.

When she heard his name, Hyojin’s heartbeat increased. Luhan is getting closer and he was greeted by his friends. Luhan’s eyes landed to Hyojin and they met eyes but she quickly look aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter