D.O's fear

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Poster by fanoffanfics~~ thank you!!! ^^ <3*

 

Chapter 31: D.O's fear

 

Hyojin slung the straps of her bag on her shoulders. Kai followed behind but he always disappears whenever she’ll reach the school gates. She looked back and shrugged, he’s always like that. “I wonder who’s in charge today.” She sarcastically muttered.

“I am.” D.O. pushed the wall by his feet and coolly walked to Hyojin. With a smile, he stood beside her.

Hyojin sighed. “I don’t have a choice, right? Why are you walking me one by one?” she raised an eyebrow and starts walking out of the school grounds. “I looked like I have a bodyguard.”

“You know, the monsters here are not that scary.” He smugly chuckled and inserted his hands inside his pockets. He’s referring to the dogs they visited before.

Hyojin scoffed and looked up at him. “You’re not afraid of anything?” she raised an eyebrow. D.O. looked down at her with a slight pout as he shook his head, “Really?” Hyojin sounds like she’s challenging him.

“Eonnie~” “Hyung~” a group of elementary students ran to them. D.O. blinked when kids were surrounding them. “Please go inside our horror house~ it’s for W3,000 only! It’s for our grade.” The girl made her aegyo in front of them.

Hyojin looked up at D.O. “Do you want to… try?” she asked.

“As long as you’re coming,” He answered.

“Fine,” Hyojin said to the kids. They jumped in happiness and led them to the improvised horror house.

When they arrived at the horro house, D.O. stared at it wide this weird look in his eyes. Hyojin looked at him as they fall in line to get in. She nudged him. “I thought you’re not scared of anything?” she teased.

D.O. cleared his throat and crossed his arms above his chest. “Who told you?”

“Yeah, how can a kids’ horror house be that scary.” She smiled and waited for them to get in. The kids tied a red ribbon around their wrists. She gaped and looked at the kid who tied it. “What is this for?” she asked.

“If you get out of this horror house with your partner still together, there’s a special prize. No one ever gets out of here with their ribbon still tied.” She said.

Hyojin scoffed. “How can this be challenging?” she doesn’t want to be boastful but she entered so many horror house already and she’s scaring the people inside more when she’s glaring at them.

“Ohh… eonnie~ you don’t know how many girls who cried here.” The kid raised his nose up.

D.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter