Backhug

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 22: Backhug

 

She decided to just use their unit’s restroom, of course. She opened the bathroom and saw there are no toiletries inside. She sighed, kind of expecting it already. “You need to use this when you’re washing your hair.” She showed them a bottle of shampoo that she took from their bathroom.

They stared in awe.

“Demonstration?” D.O. requested.

Hyojin closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She looked at them, choosing who should be the members’ hair she’s going to wash. “Chanyeol, come here.” She patted the empty tub.

“Oh yeah!” he pumped his fist in the air and went inside. His head hanging inside the tub while Hyojin is sitting in achair next to the tub. She chose him because she thought he had the longest hair amongst them. “Where are we going? How does this ride move?” he searched for some buttons.

Hyojin rolled her eyes, twisted the shower and cold water came out from the small holes. “Whoa!” Chanyeol was startled by the sudden cold water.

“Look closely and mimic me after.” She opened the shampoo and squirts some on her palm. She’s really amazed at how soft their hair is even though they don’t know what shampoo is. She started making circular motions on his head and the bubbles started to increase.

Chanyeol closed his eyes at the feeling. He liked it when Hyojin was massaging his head. “Do this everyday. I mean it, everyday!” she reminded.

EXO-K attentively listened and watched her. But something was making them get a little pissed. It’s Chanyeol’s expression. *So lucky!* Kai crossed his arms above his chest and snorted.

The others were kind of jealous as well. “But don’t get your clothes wet, alright? Remove it when you’re going to wash.” she continues to do it and finally rinsed Chanyeol’s hair.

“Oh! I’m next!” Sehun raised his hand up and started taking his shirt off.

She saw his half body that made her eyes widened in shock, “Oh my god, Sehun!” Hyojin yelled as she covered her eyes, not minding her wet hands.

Sehun stopped and put it back down. “Why? You said don’t get our clothes wet and remove it. So we need to take it off, right?” he looked at s who are shaking their heads in disagreement.

Hyojin’s hands were still on her eyes as she walks away from the bathroom. “W-Wash you hair and dry it.” She accidentally slipped because of the wet floor and Baekhyun caught her arm and straightened her. He saw her red cheeks and smiled.

“We don’t know how to dry our hair.” Baekhyun said.

“F-Fine, I’ll dry it all for you!” she quickly ran outside and exhaled heavily. She thought she was going to see their bare bodies. She looked back and glared at the door. “Why do have to teach them that anyways?”

She looked ahead and saw Chanyeol, his hair all over his face, water dripping down from the tips. He looked at her beneath his bangs. *He looks so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter