Second night together

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 20: Second night together

 

Chanyeol walked towards home with Hyojin. As they walked, he kept talking and telling her how much he liked the arcade and  that he wished they could come back again. They passed by the ramyun shop where Hyojin always eats and noticed that there were no customers again.

Hyojin stopped walking. “What’s the matter?” Chanyeol asked.

“I just want to buy something.” She headed to the ramyun stall while Chanyeol followed behind her. She shoved the clear curtains back and bowed when she met eyes with the ahjumma.

“Whoa! What is that delicious smell?!” Chanyeol sniffed and smiled at the ahjumma.

“Oh, it’s Hyojin. Ramyun with egg?” her voice slightly croaked. Because of the cold weather, she had a cold already.

“Yes, please and make it 7.” She decided to buy some for the others. “Ahjumma, please take care of your health.” Her eyebrows pinched together due to worry. Chanyeol looked down at her and softened. Her eyes were soft and looked really worried for the old ahjumma.

“Ahjumma! Please take care of your health!” Chanyeol yelled causing Hyojin and the Ahjumma to jump because of his deep but attractive voice.

The ahjumma chuckled. “Thank you and I will. Your boyfriend is really nice.” She complimented.

“No, he’s not.” Hyojin answered with a small smile.

*Boyfriend?* Chanyeol thought. *I must search what that means.* he nodded once. The ahjumma handed her the ramyun but Chanyeol carried it for her.

They arrived at the apartment and as usual, the door flung open and Sehun welcoming them. “Welcome back!”

“Thanks.” Hyojin smiled a little. She found that as time went by, she didn't seem so annoyed by them anymore.

“Here,” Hyojin separated the ramyuns. She gave a bowl to each one of them. “Eat this while it’s still hot.” She smiled and closed the door of her room.

D.O. looked at s. “I don’t know how to eat this.” He said.

With one look, they all have the same crazy idea.

Hyojin plopped down her couch and the TV. She suddenly sighed, she felt that the apartment felt really empty and… sad. She shook it out of her head and removed the plastic cover of her ramyun bowl. Steam came out as she blew on it. She took her metal chopsticks and pinched noodles between it, she made another blow and slurped it down.

“Ohh… so that’s how you eat it.” Suho suddenly spoke behind her.

“Kyaaaa!!” Hyojin threw her bowl up in the air. D.O. instantly caught it before it could spill all over the floor. “What are you all doing here?!” she yelled with wide eyes and swallowed the noodles.

“We don’t know how to eat this.” Sehun admitted as he sat down on the floor just in front of Hyojin. Suho and D.O. sat down on either side of her.

D.O. offered her ramyum back to her. “Eat it while it’s hot.” He grinned. Hyojin stared at his face. He really has a cute smile too.

“This is not fair! You can't just go inside my unit! This is my private place!” she whined, but they just started eating. Kai is behind the backrest of the couch. He slowly rested his chin above Hyojin’s head and grinned. The smell of her hair into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter