Danger

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49: Danger

 

Hyojin entered their apartment. She spun around and saw EXO-M entering as well. She walked upstairs and just ignored them. Before she could get inside her room…

“Give us a chance.” She heard the Leader Kris spoke. His voice sounded so serious and sincere that she stopped from twisting the doorknob and just stared at it. “It’s true. We may not be the first guardians you had, but we’ve been watching you as well. We can protect you as much as them.” He continued.

“You don’t really have to do this. Just go back to your planet.” She bitterly muttered and went inside.

EXO-M watched her in defeat. It really shows that she still likes EXO-K than them. “I think it’s going to be long before we could get her feelings.” Chen said and entered inside.

Kris patted Lay’s shoulder, telling him to go inside as well. He followed and went inside as well. Luhan just stayed outside. He doesn’t want to go inside, not just yet. He just stood there and leaned his back on the wall to think.

After resting and taking a nice warm shower, Hyojin changed her clothes into jogging pants and zipped her Nike tracksuit up to her neck. She carried the bags of garbage that she needs to throw outside because the dump track will be collecting tomorrow morning.

With a lollipop in , she opened the door and carried the bags of garbage. Closing the door with her foot, she raised her head up and saw Luhan looking down at her. He walked to her to get the bags but Hyojin hesitated. “Why are you still outside?” she asked as she transfer her lollipop to the other side of .

“I’m waiting for you.” He answered.

“Why? Is there something you need to ask about the rentals?” she started to walk while Luhan just followed her behind.

Then, her phone buzzed on her pocket, she removed her lollipop and saw its Ae Young. “Ae Young?”

“H-Hyojin ah~” she heard Ae Young’s scared voice from the speakers. It’s too noisy she could hear the loud music from the bar.

She dropped the bags. “Ae Young? What’s wrong?!” she worriedly asked.

“It’s really scary here. I don’t like the guys here. Hyojin ah~” she cried.

“Ya~ where are you? I’m going to get you. I told you not to come, right?!” she scolded. Luhan noticed her worried expression. “I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter