Hug

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 56: Hug

 

Hyojin stood up and inhaled deeply. “I’ll go freshen up first. My head is really hurting.” She held her head and shakes it off. Xiumin and Sehun quickly walked to her.

“Are you hurt?” they asked in unison.

They both raised their heads up and glared at each other like there’s electricity running in between their glares. Hyojin shoved her hands in between them to stop them from glaring too long. “Nothing hurts, really. I-I’ll just go meet you all later again.” She waved her hands and turned around.

“Yah! This is our room~ go away~” Chanyeol shoo EXO-M away like annoying flies.

Tao frowned as he scoffed, “Yah you too! It’s our room now. So, you go away.” He spat back.

Baekhyun raised his nose up. “This is our room first.”

Now, EXO-K was being really childish. Hyojin spun around with a frown at them. “Are you fighting over one room?”

Luhan held Hyojin shoulders and slightly pushed her away. “Alright then, we’ll just live with Hyojin.”

Hyojin gasped and her eyes were wide. She can’t stop him from pushing her. Kai immediately ran and blocked them from going out of the room. “Fine, we’ll just share one room.” He pried Luhan’s hands off Hyojin and glared at him. “Next time, don’t touch her without my permission. She’s mine.”

Hyojin gasped and pushed. “What are you talking about?!” she sighed and just went inside her room and slammed the door close.She looked back, “I wonder what will happen.12 weird and crazy guardians were inside one room.” She suddenly felt her head hurting again, “Ahh, Stress!”

At EXO’s room, EXO-K was sitting by the long couch while EX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter