The Girl Who Cured Us

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NOTE: I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars and punctuations. Please bare with me. ^^ Thank you!*

 

Chapter 1: The girl who cured us

 

Hyojin is walking through the cold rain. Water kept splashing inside her boots. She considered that this day is one of the worst days of her life. She got fired from her part-time and she forgot to bring an umbrella. Her hood is above her head walking on her way home. “Aigoo, so cold.” She shuddered as she rubs her hands on her arms to warm up. But as she walks, something caught her attention.

From a dark alley, a group of guys are lying there, looking already dead.

Hyojin’s eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks. She looked back to see if there is someone who can help them or someone who saw them. But she’s the only person on the street at this time. It’s already past 12am and no one usually walks on this street. She started contemplating if sheshould help a complete stranger or not. Let alone a whole group of them.

They all looked wasted, the guys lying down in different poses.

Finally making what could be a suicidal decision but mostly because of curiosity, she slowly walked into the alley to check on them.

To her shock, the guys were wearing these creepy looking black hooded clothes. She started to feel goosebumps by just looking at them. “Y-Yah~” she lightly kicked the first guy she saw.

“Ugh.” He groaned in pain.

Hyojin gasped in shock. *They’re still alive.* she looked around and saw 5 more guys lying down. Suddenly, someone grabbed her ankle. “Kyaaaa!!!~” she screamed her lungs out because of the cold and wet hand that held her ankles. She started wiggling her feet. “Hands off!!” chills run down her ankle to the back of her neck. She stepped back while her shaking hands were over her thumping chest.

“H-Help…” A guy from behind her groaned once again. She spun around and saw him clutching his stomach. *Are they suffering from constipation?* this thought was the first thing that crossed her mind. But they have scratches and bruises on their arms that looks like they had been in a fight.

She’s starting to freak out, but there is something urging her to help them, maybe her good side and conscience. Although they were wearing this black hooded clothing, something’s telling her they’re not dangerous and they badly needed help.

She ran away and left the guys there. “Heartless human,” The guy spat as he saw Hyojin running away. “Ugh!” he clutched into his aching abdomen.

“I told you, they’re nothing but useless crap.” Kai groaned.

But then, the guys heard splashy footsteps nearing them. Kai looked up and his eyes rounded to see Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter