Trying to forget

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: SURPRISE! Yes, I won't make you wait any longer now~ that's why I updated again~~ ^^ no, that's not the surprise~ kkkkk~~~ ^^ I want to thank LoveKpopBoyBand for the beautiful poster up there~ <3 ^^)

 

Chapter 41: Trying to forget

 

“Hyojin? Are you listening?” Ae Young waved her hands in front Hyojin who is staring blankly at her food.

“Oh, sorry Ae Young.” She raised her head up and looked at her. “What are you saying again?”

Ae Young and shook her head. “You know, since those bad boys left, you were like this. You merely talk to me. You’re always staring blankly at everywhere. You’re eyes were always swollen. Hyojin, it’s time to move on.” She said, worried for her best friend. Hyojin become quiet for awhile. “Crying after getting hurt won’t change anything.”

“You’re right. I should not be like this. I’ll find new part-time.” She pokes her food and popped it inside . *So my mind will be pre-occupied.*

Ae Young snapped her finger. “I know a part-time.”

 

After classes, Hyojin walked to the the address Ae Young gave and entered in. A guy in his mid 20s interviewed her and asked some questions and if she could handle the job with her studies. “Alright then, it seems like you can do it.” He gave her a stationary bike she’s going to use. “Remember, 4am in the morning, here. I will give you the address of the houses you will deliver newspaper and milks. As time pass by, you will memorize them. If you lost of broke the bike, you’ll be paying for it.” He reminded.

Hyojin nodded her head. Good thing she still knows how to ride a bike. And it will be very useful for her as well. She won’t be riding the crowded bus every morning.

“Ae Young, thanks for the part time. I think I will like this and I won't be dealing with other people.” She transfers her handphone to her left ear.

“You’re welcome! And don’t tire yourself too much!”

Hyojin smiled, ever since, Ae Young been a very good best friend to her. She loves her so much.

She arrived at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter