Jawoon High School

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I want to thank omomo94!!!!! ♡ for making me this really awesome poster!!! ^^ Thank you very much!! ♡ ♡*

 

Chapter 6: Jawoon High School

 

Hyojin opened their door and the old doorknob broke...again. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. This is the fourth time she broke their doorknob unintentionally. She just closed it and used their alternate lock. “I hate you.” She muttered at the mindless doorknob.

A head leaned over her shoulders. His face is just inches away from her cheek. “Hate who?”

Hyojin turned her head and her face was so close to Chanyeol. She steped back with wide eyes and Chanyeol picked the doorknob up from the ground. “Wow, you broke your doorknob. Do you have super strength?” He dangled it in front of his face with an amused look.

She frowned and stole it away from him. “Yes, I have. And I won’t hesitate to use it on you if you appear like that again.” She gave him a firm look.

Chanyeol raised his hands in defeat. “Where are you going? Why are you wearing that kind of clothing?” he pointed to her navy blue blazer uniform and skirt with a big question mark plastered on his face.

“Its uniform you babo. I’m going to school.” She walked out of the building and closed the main door of their apartment. She looks back and her eyebrows pinched together. “What’s wrong with those guys? Psh, at least I won’t see them at school.”

Chanyeol started peering by the small hole of her unit. He looks like a ert looking for something. “Whoa, her room is so clean! And…” he started sniffling. “It smells like peaches!” Suho grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him up.

“What are you still doing not dressed in... uniform?”

Chanyeol looked at his friends and saw them wearing the same color and design as Hyojin’s uniform. Sehun keeps scratching his tummy. “Aish! This is so itchy!” he whined. Kai coolly inserted his hands inside his pants’ pockets. Baekhyuk looked stunning. Everyone is just too good to be true.

“Are we going with the same school as Hyojin?!” he asked with bright, glistening eyes.

Suho nodded his head. “Of course! We can’t be separated from her starting from last night.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Okay, I’ll go change!” he hurriedly scrambled inside their unit and changed into his uniform.

 

----------------

 

Hyojin entered the school grounds with her remarkable expressionless face. Students were trying their best not to block her way from walking to the classroom. A guy accidentally tripped in front of her causing her to stop.

Hyojin just nonchalantly looked down at him contemplating on whether is she's going to help the guy up or not. The guy gulped at her look. He quickly stood up and made a deep bow. “I’m really sorry!” she just sighed and walked pass by him without looking back or saying anything. She walked to her locker and grabbed the books she needed.

“Hyojin!” Ae Young jumped at her and hugged her arm. Hyojin smiled a little but at the same time was annoyed.

“Ae Young, stop ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter