Still Best friends

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 18: Still Best friends

 

Hyojin opened the door to the music room. And she was right. Ae Young was there playing the piano with one finger. She played a piece that she and Hyojin usually played together when they were young. Hyojin smiled and walked inside.

She sat down in the chair beside Ae Young and started playing, now, the piece was much livelier but Ae Young stopped and faced her back to her. She scoffed and smiled, but Hyojin kept playing the piano. “Why are you mad?” she asked.

“Go back to your new best friends! They are much better than me, right?” she snorted.

Hyojin chuckled and started playing the Mario theme song. Ae Young can’t help but to smile a little. She could still remember how she fangirled to Mario because he is her first non-human crush. Hyojin always played this to make her laugh. “You were never replaced and never will be. You’re just overreacting and very dramatic as always.” She chuckled.

Ae Young faced her with a pout. When it comes to Hyojin, the span of her tantrum is only lasts for 5 minutes, the longest being an hour. “Aish, because those bad boys are always with you I thought you already forgot me!” she made a face.

She placed her hand on her shoulder. “No matter how much I want to explain it to you, I can’t. I never forgot you and can you please stop this drama?! You know that I hate it.” She frowned then started to smile.

Ae Young obviously gave in and hugged her tightly. Their cheeks were squished to one another making it hard for Hyojin to breath, “Yah! Ae Young stop! I can’t breathe!” she tried to catch her breath. Ae Young released her and gave her a weird look.

“But you know, I don’t know who to chose between them or you?” she started tapping her finger on her chin.

Hyojin slapped her arm. “Ae Young!” she whined.

Ae Young rubbed the part where she slapped her. “Ouch, that hurts.” She pouted and hugged her arm. “But Sehun is mine, alright? I think that Kai and Baekhyun like you. Oh!” she snapped her fingers. “I think all of them like you?! Eotteoke?!”

Hyojin rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. “Let’s go, Ae Young. We still have cla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter