Date with EXO-K

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Date with EXO-K

 

Hyojin frowned a bit. “What tour? And how did you know the word, date? There’s nothing interesting here.” She honestly said. Of course for her, nothing is interesting already since she already lived their since she breathed air.

“We find everything here interesting.” Sehun walks to Hyojin and held her wrist. “Please give us a tour. We won’t be staying her forever we want to try almost everything.”

Hyojin felt a prick of pain to what he said. *They are right, they’re not going to stay here forever.* she felt a little down by it. “Fine,” She bitterly said. EXO-K smiled in excitement. “Where do you want to go first?” she asked them.

“You’re the tour guide.” Kai shrugged.

Hyojin tapped her chin with her fingers. There are so many things to start off. She turned her head and saw a Music Shop. She smiled and faced them. “Do you want to try that?” she pointed the CD shop where all genres of music can be found. And it’s the first thing she saw.

“Anywhere will do, as long as you are with us.” Baekhyun said and then he flashed another breathtaking smile.

Hyojin shook it out from her head and let them follow her. Bells rang when they entered the shop. Lots of colorful CDs with different sizes can be seen. As usual, they were really amazed. Hyojin giggled, even the most boring place can be fun for them. “Come here~” she called them.

EXO-K walked to her and stood by her. She held a headphone out. “This is you what you listen to when you don’t want to hear anything or anyone, my favorite invention in this world. You put the musics you love and listen to them.” She placed the headphone on Kai’s ears. She pressed the play button and his eyes rounded in surprise.

“Whoa! Where did the music come from?” he asked. Kai looked into her eyes seeing her smiling sweetly at him. He softened and just stared at her. *I made her smile too.*

“Hyung I want to try!” Sehun took it out from his head and placed it to himself. He smiled with the lovely tune.

D.O. nudged him. “Yah, don’t be selfish!” Sehun gladly handed it to him. Now, they are like children wanted to try it on. Hyojin scanned for new songs she wants to put in her I-pod. She looked at them and a smile crept up her lips.

They went out of the CD shop and didn’t buy anything. They just made a noise inside which irritated the owner. “How did the people fit in there? That thing was awesome!” Chanyeol enthusiastically said.

Hyojin grinned, “You want to try something more awesome?” she raised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter