Not my ordinary day

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Not my ordinary day

 

Hyojin felt Kai’s stares and smirk even though she’s not looking. *What’s wrong with them?! Why are they so clingy?* she grabbed her bag and placed it at the empty chair beside her so that Kai won’t take it.

Kai without thinking twice walked to the empty chair beside Hyojin. The girls gaped and some were really confused why the new cute guy chose to be seatmates with the evil doll. “He doesn’t know what he’s doing.” Eun Ji mumbled.

Their classmates started murmuring about it. “Look, he chose the hell chair.” “He’s a new student, of course he still doesn’t know her.”

Hyojin frowned and bit her lip. She really hates it every time her classmates talk about her. She doesn’t want to be the center of attention but it always happens. “I believe this chair is vacant.” Kai asked holding the backrest of the chair.

“No. It’s obviously occupied by my bag.” Hyojin rolled her eyes at him making sure he’s seeing it.

Kai grinned and raised his hand up. “Yes, Mr. Kim?” their teacher asked and lowered his reading glasses to look at him.

“Is there a bag registered on your attendance? I believe there’s a new student here besides me.” Kai is referring to Hyojin’s bag which is a non-living thing. The class gasped in shock at the only person who dared to do that to Hyojin.

The teacher cleared his throat. “No and that seat is vacant since the start of the school year. Now, sit down so we can start class.” He tapped the chalkboard and told them to open their books to this page.

Hyojin glared up at Kai and grabbed her bag. Kai obviously likes teasing Hyojin. He likes it more than anything in this world. He pulled the chair and sat down beside her. Hyojin pulled her chair a little way from him already punching and kicking Kai inside her mind.

The teacher started teaching while Kai watched Hyojin jotting notes. Of course, Hyojin is not dumb to realize he’s staring at her and not listening to the teacher. “Stop staring you freak or I’ll pull your eyes balls out from your sockets.” She hissed and pressed her pen on her notebook making a remarkable period on her sentence.

“Don’t mind me. I’m contented watching you like this.” He shrugged.

Hyojin closed her eyes because of anger. She wants to walk out from class now but Hyojin is the type of person who will not waste her mother’s money for her studies. “Stop it!” she slammed her palm to the table.

Kai took his pen and erased Hyojin’s answer to the first question. “The answer is 4xy. I think you really need glasses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter