When my feelings get fond

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: UPDATED TWO CHAPTERS~ ^^ Hope you will like it! Enjoy~)

 

Chapter 36: When my feelings get fond

 

Hyojin finally opened her eyes after a long sleep. She sat up and rubbed her eyes with the back of her palm. She looked around and it’s not her room again. She removed the blanket above her and stepped her feet. “Ow,” she hissed because her right foot still hurts a bit.

*Clang*

She heard a pot dropped by the kitchen and stood up. She hopped with one foot and peered by the door. *What are those guys doing again.* she sighed and hops closer. Her eyes slowly rounded when she saw EXO-K ruining the kitchen. “I told you, I could still remember that recipe!” D.O. yelled stealing the ladle from Suho.

“Psh, do you remember that Hyojin spit your soup because of too much salt?” he replied with a mocking manner. “I got this. It’s for Hyojin.” He held the ladle like he’s going into a serious battle. Actually, they are all around a poor, mindless pot, trying their best to cook for Hyojin.

 Hyojin chuckled which made them to look back at and saw her already standing. “Oh! Why are you standing already?!” Chanyeol ran to her and supported her with his hands.

“I’m not yet going to die, Chanyeol.” She gave her a look, but Chanyeol still carries her bridal style, “Yah! Chanyeol?!” she wagged her feet as she whines.

“I will not let you walk while you have that bruise.” He firmly said which made Hyojin to shut up. He sat her down the chair and that’s the time when Suho placed the pot in front of her. Everyone sat down on their places.

Baekhyun put the metal chopsticks on her hands. Hyojin can’t help but to chuckle in disbelief. “I’m not yet disabled, Baekhyun.” She said. But he just smiled at her.

“We’re sure, that this one hits the spot.” Kai crossed his arms above his chest. 

Hyojin gave them an unbelievable look. But picked her spoon up and took a scoop. With an anticipating look, they waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter