EPILOUGE

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(A/N: PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS~~ I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS SWEET AS I CAN~ <3)

 

EPILOUGE

 

A starry yet cold night, Hyojin hugged her knees as she scan channels at the television. She can’t really sleep that night and kept thinking about something. She buried her face on her knees and sighed heavily. Cold wind blew and she shivered. *I think I forgot to close the windows.* she thought but she’s too lazy to stand up.

Shivering once more, she just tightened her hug on her knees when she felt a pair of loving and warm arms surrounded her body. Her eyes widened and when she slowly rasied her head up. She saw Kai’s eyes softly staring at hers, those beautiful and captivating eyes staring deeply into hers. “You’re cold. Let me warm you up.” His voice is so alluring she can’t help her heart but to beat fast.

Kai can’t help it anymore. Hyojin is everything to him now. His feelings for her were bursting like fireworks. Closing his eyes little by little, he tenderly kissed her cheekbone. Hyojin felt warm and fuzzy by that kiss. Laying chaste kisses on her temple, cheek, and near her eyes, he smiled and his lips grazing through her skin is making her to feel fuzzier.

He pulled Hyojin closer to his body that Hyojin’s body was leaning on him already. He tightened his hug around her. “Can I tell you something?” Hyojin asked, staring blanky at the TV.

Kai lowered his lips to her. “Anything,”

There was a long silence and the television is the only thing you could hear and the wind.

“I’m…” Hyojin started. “I’m scared you might go again. Leaving me.” She swallowed.

Kai chuckled and faced her to him. She didn’t know, Kai already pecked on her lips, “How scared?”

“So much?”

He pecked her lips once more, those plump lips of him fit so perfectly to her.  His kisses taste so sweet. “It’s my first time hearing you saying that.” He chuckled.

Hyojin turned red. “Aish, you’re ruining the moment. I’m being serious here!” she whined and stood up in annoyance but Kai quickly grabbed her wrist back and she landed on Kai’s lap and he immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, “Kai!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter