Empty

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40: Empty

 

When Hyojin opened her eyes, the panda bear greeted her. She swallowed hard and tears were threatening to fall again. But she needs to be strong. Gently placing the panda bear at the bed, she brushed its head and Chanyeol’s smiling face popped inside her mind. She bit her bottom lipe as painful as she can. She doesn’t want to cry.

This is the first time Hyojin feels really down than ever, she didn’t even want to stand up.

Washing up quietly, she walks to her dresser and starts drying her hair in front of the mirror.

Again, memories when she dried EXO-K’s hair flashed inside her mind again. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying. Although they are not bloodly related to each other, she’s longing for their prescence, so much.

Hyojin sulkily opened the door and it bumped her forehead again. “Ah!” she held her sore temple with both hands. She closed the door. Raising her head up, a blurr image of EXO-K waiting and smiling at her is the first thing she saw. She shook her head and starts to walk like her usual to school.

Now, her bus ride to school is really empty, no noisy EXO-K standing her around already.

 A random guy sat down beside her but she didn’t move an inch, usually when someone sits besides her especially a guy, she’s glaring at him to transfer seat. But this time, she didn’t even blink as she looks outside blankly.

She grabbed her books inside her locker when she heard unwanted whispers. “I heard Hyojin’s Bad Boys left already?” “Yeah~ she’s alone again.” “No one can really stand being friends with the Evil Doll.” They snickered.

“Yah! Shoo you annoying flies!”Ae Young shoved the gossiping girls away and held Hyojin’s shoulders. “Hyojin are you alright?” she worriedly asked.

She meekly smiled at her. “I am always alright.” She left and entered her room. Ae Young sighed and watcher her sulkily walking away.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter