Comparison

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: THIS AWESOME ANIMATED POSTER IS FROM  ❥❥ Poster Paradise || Request Shop ❤I love it so much! Do request from them!!! I'm going to use exo-m for awhile since it's their parts for the next few chapters. ^^)

 

Chapter 44: Comparison

 

Classes are finally over. Hyojin is walking home from school already. Her eyebrows pinched together while her hands were inside her uniform’s blazer pockets. She spun around with a glare and EXO-M stopped when she faced them. “Why are you following me?” she frowned.

“Because we are walking you home.” Xiumin simply said.

Lay grinned, “And we live in one building.” He winked which made Hyojin to shudder.

“Psh,” she spun around again and remembered EXO-K. *If EXO-K walks me home one by one, they walk me all together. And they don’t talk that much unlike them.* she shook her head. *I should not compare them.* she started walking and EXO-M were getting closer every step.

The sky blue clouds became gray, cold wind starts to blow and the sun is slowly fading. Hyojin opened her palms and a droplet of rain dropped to her palm. The light rain starts to become heavy. She opened her bag and opened her small umbrella. She walks but then she could still feel EXO-M behind her.

She spun around and saw them drenched already. They are still following her not minding if they get wet. She heaved a deep sigh and walked into a closed store to shield from the rain. Although she has an umbrella, EXO-M doesn’t have. She placed her umbrella to the ground.

EXO-M was standing beside her. She’s between Luhan and Kris while the others were standing there like there is nothing wrong with them. She looked up the gorgeous boys beside her, seeing them with wet looks. She has to admit, they looked really hot. Lay brushed his hair with his fingers to remove water and that made Hyojin to hold her breath.

It looked like the time has slowed down. He looks really handsome doing that. They have perfect jawline, longlashes, pointy nose and pink kissable lips. Everytime you look at them, they look like hot models and doesn’t look like life forms from other planet. She shook her head to snap her out of her daze.

She removed the slung of her back pack and opened it. Taking out a clean white towel, she handed it to Kris. “Here. I only have one towel so you have to share.” Kris just stared down at it.

Hyojin sighed. “Psh, don’t worry this is safe. It’s a thing we use here for wiping sweat or anything you want to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter