EXO-K's Return

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 54: EXO-K's Return

 

In front of Hyojin is the group of guys she misses so bad. Her heart is now full of emotions. Happiness but at the same time, pain. Also she could not understand what she feels right now.

EXO-M especially Luhan and Lay blocked Hyojin from them. Flustered, she looked up at them. “You’re supposed to be friends, right? Why are you blocking me from them?” she asked.

Kris is nonchalantly looking at EXO-K. “We are, before they broke the guardian law.” He answered.

Kai and the other EXO-K members frowned at them. Blocking them from Hyojin whom they longed to see pisses them off. “Give back us our Hyojin.” Suho calmly said.

Tao, Chen and Xiumin moved in front of her already so that they are near her. It’s like there was a huge barricade separating Hyojin from EXO-K. She could’ve just run, but she can’t move. Kris slowly reached for Hyojin’s hand which tensed Chanyeol and snapped his fingers immediately.

A small fire lit up near Kris’ hands and didn’t have a chance to touch her already. EXO-K knows that if Kris once holds her hands, they will flight.

“I would be very happy if you will not touch her, like what Kai warned before you were sent here.” Baekhyun sternly said.

Lay smirked. “Should I sorry?” he raised an eyebrow, “Because I just did…” “…many times.” He taunts.

Kai clenched a tight fist and his jaw tightened, but D.O. held his shoulder to loosen up the anger he’s feeling right now.

Hyojin is now confused, EXO-K and EXO-M were glaring at each other like anytime there will be a war going to start. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter