Kai's hand

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: Kai's hand

 

The next day of school, while the teacher is lecturing, Kai’s stare is really different from his past usual stares. Actually, Hyojin is already used to it already, but he’s smiling the whole time making it weird for her.

She let out an exasperated sigh, “What are you grinning at?” she irritably asked without looking at him.

Kai smiled even wider. “I’m happy. Just like what humans do. They smile when they’re happy.” He simply answered.

She arched an eyebrow and gave him an irked look. “Of course I know that! I’m not babo like you.” She rolled her eyes and continues, “The thing I’m asking is that why are you happy?” she turned her head to Kai and saw him affectionately smiling at her. She quickly looked away.

“Finally it’s my day to have an alone time with you.” He softly said.

Hyojin eyes rounded. She just remembered that Kai haven’t walked her home yet like everyone else. “What makes you so happy? You’re just going to walk with me home.”

Kai rested his chin on his palm and just stared at her. “Of course I’m happy. Being with you is always happy for me.”

Her heart is starting to feel that fast pace again. She exhaled secretly because she’s feeling quite uneasy about him being around already.

The dismissal finally came. Hyojin can’t concentrate on her class because of thinking what Kai had told her. It’s driving her crazy. She just tries to act like her usual self. She walks along the study hall alone and haven’t seen Kai. *Oh, maybe he left.* she sighed in relief.

Kai poked her right shoulder and he quickly hid behind her when Hyojin spun to her right and saw no one. He stood in front of Hyojin and waited for her to turn her head. She gasped and blinked when Kai’s face is near her. “Hello.” He gleefully greeted.

Hyojin just rolled her eyes and starts walking. “Where are you going to bring me today?” he followed and asked. He’s having so much excitement.

“No where. Just go straight home.” She shrugged. Kai frowned and grabbed her hand. “Kai!” she yelled. Kai dragged her with him tightly holding her hand.

“I don’t like to go home yet.” He said.

Hyojin sighed and just let him drag her. She doesn’t have that extraordinary power to stop him from doing that.

They arrived at the N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter