The Prom Night

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N: long chapter~ ^^ I made this one really sweet. I hope. haha~ repeat the song if necessary or if you want. I put picture so you can imagine her outfit. ^^*

 

Chapter: 28: The Prom Night

 

The day has finally come, Hyojin stayed at Ae Young’s place to help her prepare for the night. Hyojin came out with her simple princess-like cocktail dress the lady gave her.

With all make-up and hair. Ae Young stood up from her chair with in agape. “Wow,” she breathes. “Hyojin you are gorgeous!” she awed with pure honesty and no hint of sarcasm, just overreaction.

Hyojin’s cheeks turned into pink. “You’re exaggerating, Ae Young.” She tries not to look at her.

“No, really! I bet you’ll get admirers after they see you tonight.” She smiled.

Meanwhile, at the venue, EXO-K was impatiently waiting for Hyojin who is purposely being late. Girls were surrounding them like there are really a group of Princes just came out from a storybook. They try to catch their attention so that they could dance with them.

“I can’t wait to see Hyojin. I don’t even know why I’m nervous.” Chanyeol admitted, looking around.

D.O. is keeping drinking the thing he calls, flavored water. “Do you think I will have heart attack again?” he asked s. He could still remember what he felt when Hyojin fit the pink tube dress before.

Kai is biting on the rim of his glass, he looked extremely gorgeous doing that. He’s looking around hoping that Hyojin will not catch so much attention from the guys there.

Sehun scratch his neck. “You know, this is much itchy than our uniform.” He whined. “But I’ll wear this because Hyojin said so.” He smiled.

Ae Young came alone as she walks to EXO-K. “Where is Hyojin?” Suho asked, looking behind her and all around.

She frowned and made an annoyed face. “No matter how much I pull her out of the restroom, she won’t get out. Geez, she said she’s going to stay there until no one’s around.” She stomped a foot, thinking all her hard work for her head to toe makeover will be in waste.

Kai dropped the glass above the table and a small grin drew his lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll bring her out.”

The rest of the EXO-K already knew what is inside his mind. “Be careful. Don’t make her mad again for the 3rd time.” D.O. reminded. Kai nodded his head and make his way out of the crowd and he will go to a place where there aren’t any people.

Ae young looked at him with torridness. “Can he really do it?” she bits her nail.

Baekhyun smiled which melted Ae Young she feels like fainting. “Kai knows what he’s doing.” He noted.

 

Hyojin is sitting down the closed toilet bowl locking herself inside the cubicle. No matter how elegant her style and dress looked like, she sits like an irritated kid. With her elbows planted on her knees while her chin is rested both on her palms, she sighed. “I will not get out of here, until that prom is over. I changed my mind. I should'nt come here in the first place.” She said, determined.

But her determination will come to an end, someone knocked at the cubicle's door. Hyojin didn’t speak or react but it keeps knocking the door. “Someone’s here!” she yelled. That’s the signal he’s waiting for, then the door bursts open that the lock broke.

Her eyes widened in shock to see Kai right in front of her. Kai was flustered by her beauty, even though she’s inside a restroom, she looked unexplainably beautiful. Her doll-like eyes, long and curled lashes, pink cheeks, those lip-glossed pair of pink lips captured Kai’s eyes like magic and for that second, he forgot why he’s there and his heart was rapidly beating. “Kai!” he finally snapped into daze. “What the hell are you doing inside a girls’ restroom?!” she stood up from her spot and locked the door in case someone will come inside.

Kai is just staring at her, it’s his first time too see such an angel-like human. Hyojin faced him again, she furrowed her brows. “Yah! I asked you, what are you doing here? And what I told you about using your powers outside?” she’s like she’s just talking into a mannequin.

She sighed and turned her back, she held into the restroom’s doorknob. “When I give you the signal, get-“ her eyes widened when an arm s around her waist. She looked up and met Kai’s close face. Their noses were inches away.

“Everybody is waiting for you.” He grinned and with a snap of a finger, they turned into a black smoke and disappeared.

Hyojin opened her eyes after closing it, she felt she got dizzy with that again. She glanced around and they ended in venue’s balcony where there are no people around. Kai’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter