Flashback

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 68: Flashback

(A/N: Flashback when Hyojin and Junhyung first met. ^^ Enjoy)

 

It was Junior high school Hyojin is friends with 4minute already. Their group is known to be famous during that time. Pretty, intelligence, and stand in life. Well, except for Hyojin. But this didn’t hinder them from being friends. In fact, this is the one what made their bond stronger.  

“They’re here!” A girl tapped Hyuna’s shoulder and she rolled her eyes at the girl who did that to her.

Sohyun raised an eyebrow and tiptoed to see why people are massed by the end of the school hall. “What is happening there?” she asked, trying to stretch her head to see what it is. Jihyun pulled her back and shook her head.

“You looked like a giraffe there.” Jihyun giggled which made Sohyun to pout.

“I heard there are new transferees from Cube High. They said they are badass and handsome!” Gayoon twinkled.

Hyojin doesn’t seem to care and just kept on listening to her ipod while scanning for a good song.

“Then we should see to believe it!” Jiyoon chuckled and the others nodded their head in agreement. Hyuna smiled as she hooks her arm around Hyojin and dragged her with them. Since then, Hyojin is the person who doesn’t really show her emotions and really, really cold. No one ever dared to talk to her except for her friends.

Sohyun raised her nose, “Move.”

Girls made their way, and there they saw 6 dazzling boys talking to each other some were laughing. They obviously know that girls are head over heels for them already. There’s one guy who caught Jihyun’s eyes. It was Junhyung who is just leaning against the wall while listening to his ipod as well. Not minding the noisy girls around him, he just kept on scrolling for a new song.

Jihyun stared at him. His side profile is just so breathtaking. His eyelashes, his pointy nose and slightly pouty lips and his physic is just too good to be true for her. And that’s the time she declared, “I will make that one my boyfriend.” She smiled as she looks at him.  

Jiyoon and Gayoon frowned and followed her gaze. They looked at each other and shrugged. Because Jihyun gets all the boys she wants. Hyuna giggled and looked at Hyojin who is still busy listening; she’s also deleting some of her songs. “Look at them too~” she pouted.

Hyojin just gave her a look and Hyuna automatically zipped but she stuck her tongue out after.

“Hey.” Yoseob nudged Doojoon and nodded at Hyojin and 4minute’s direction. They saw how different they are from the other girls. Especially the look at Jihyun’s eyes glued to Junhyung. They grinned and knew it already. Dongwoon nudged Junhyung and told him to look at Hyojin and 4minute’s direction. He did. Jihyun curled her hair behind her ear and made a slight bow. But he didn’t seem to care. His eyes travelled through themember and his eyes landed to Hyojin. There something hit his chest, it’s not love yet, but more of attraction and interest.

Hyojin also didn’t know that time why she looked up and care to look at them. She met eyes with Junhyun and they stared at each other forawhile. Both music playing in thei earphones and it’s like destiny, and same song is playing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter