Don't cry

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 50: Don't cry

 

The guy zipped down her jacket revealing her black tank top. His eyes were flooded by lust now. Hyojin’s eyes widened as she keep struggling from him. Kicking and yelling. “Get off me you ert!” she blared.

He hit her again, this time harder. Hyojin hissed with the pain. Now, she also have bruise on her cheekbone. “Where are your prince charmings? They left you?” he grinned. “Maybe because they hate you as much as the others, they will not come back. You’re all alone now.” He evilly smirked.

This time when Hyojin’s eyes and mind went blank, she was hurt by that. “No! Get off me!!!” she screamed as loud as she can. But the guy was too strong as he ripped her tank top. Her eyes widened in horror. Tears started to run down her cheeks. “No,” she said under her breath.

*BAM!*

The door flew in the air to the wall of the room. The guy and his gang saw EXO-M with their blazing and penetrating eyes. With a blink of an eye, Lay was gripping the leader’s neck with one hand while raising him up. “What.did.you.do?!” he gritted through his teeth. His glare was too scary. If you just look at it, you just want to die.

Luhan carefully carried the crying Hyojin bridal style as Kris removed his jacket and covered it to her. Hyojin ducked her head to Luhan’s chest to hide her face. She’s too weak to speak and move. Luhan softened and something pinched his heart.

He starts to walk out of the room and the people around moved away as the whole VIP room turns into a horror battlefield.

Xiumun threw the other guy to the table with fury while Chen took care of the other one. Lay was choking the leader making sure he’s not already breathing. “I’m…” Lay leaned near his ear. The guy is now trembling with fear. “…going to kill you if I see you again around her,” he looked into his eyes again. “No, I’m just going to kill you now.” The guy’s eyes widened in terror after hearing it and he could feel Lay’s hand tightening.

Kris gripped on his arm, “Lay, stop. We’re not here to kill humans.” He whispered.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter