Unchanged Heart

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 73: Unchanged Heart

 

It’s been weeks since Kai disappeared. No one knows where he went, every time EXO would ask their exec he will always shake his head in response and just tell to take care of Hyojin and just keep her eyes on her. But because Hyojin trusts Kai, she believes that he will comeback although Kris and Suho seems like know what happened to him.

“Where do you think that Kai is?” Kyungsoo frowned as he eats his ice cream.

Tao yawned becausethey woke up really early for the new classes. EXO stayed beside Hyojin and promised their exec to protect her until they die and will not leave her side unless Hyojin tells them to. They made this promise already.

Hyojin is fixing her newly nameplate and didn’t see that there was crack on the ground. “Woah!” she tripped but Baekhyun caught her easily on her waist and smiled down at her. “Thank you.” She scratched her head. As usual, Baekhyun is the one who always catches her when she falls.

“Hyojin look at this! Will Ae Young like this?” Sehun showed her a flower he picked somewhere. Obviously, Sehun realized that he likes Hyojin’s best friend and the same as Sehun, Ae Young likes Sehun too and they actually make a cute couple.

“Kris, did you find a part-time job?” Hyojin asked him.

Kris answered her with a shrugged. “I went in some, but they said I’m overqualified. Finding work here is really hard.”

“Psh, show off. Of course you have to blend here now.” Hyojin patted Kris’ arm. “Go try in a coffee shop. I bet they’ll get you in an instant.”

Just then, a guy with sunglasses and hat approached them. He removed his sunglasses and he examined Kris and Lay up and down. He smiled and handed them a calling card. Lay blinked at it and Hyojin peered over his shoulders. Chanyeol did the same too. The guy gasped when he saw not only two but 11 gorgeous looking guys were right in front of his eyes. “Mama Mia! I will be a billionaire!”

“SM Modelling Agency?” Xiumin read aloud.

The guy cleared his throat, “First of all, Hello! I’m Soo Man a talent scout and I find you guys very attractive and have the star quality. So, do you want to be a model in my agency? You’ll be paid high.” He offered.

“I heard this agency before.” Hyojin mumbled.

Chen looked at Hyojin. “Should we go for it?”

Hyojin looked at her watch. “Oh my goodness we’ll be late!! Next time, Ahjusshi! Let’s go!” she pulled Luhan with her and told the other to follow her. Kris and Lay gave the calling card back.

“Sorry, our manager said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter