Locked out

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*I want to thank vanessahuynh for making me one as well!!~~ ^^ ♡ ♡ ♡*

 

Chapter 11: Locked out

 

Hyojin and Baekhyun finally arrived back at the apartment. She went inside the gate first. “Close the gate.” She said. Baekhyun nodded his head and closed it. She tiredly walked up the first three steps when the door suddenly opened.

“Welcome back!” It was Sehun welcoming her with a warm smile.

Hyojin blinked first before shaking her head. She just ignored him and walked pass him. He just blinked and watched her go upstairs. Sehun looked back and saw Baekhyun unusually smiling with the stick of the ice cream still inside his mouth.

“Hyung! What is that?” he asked.

Baekhyun pulled the stick out. “This is Hyojin and I’s stress reliever.” He grinned and walked inside. Sehun just shrugged and closed the main door of the old apartment. At the same time, Hyojin just finished going up the staircase.

She raised her head up and saw Kai with his usual expression. She blew an exasperated sigh and walked towards her door with Kai behind her. “How do you greet a person when she just came from somewhere and looks really tired? How can you make her feel better?” he asked.

Hyojin found her keys inside her bag. “Stay away and don’t talk to her. It will make her feel better.” She finally found her keys and flipped to the right one. She already knows he’s referring to her, she’s not that dumb.

“Is that really the best solution?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she inserted the key into the lock but it was wrong. She started flipping again when five roses suddenly appeared right in front of her face. She followed the arm and saw Kai looking straight into her eyes.

There were even leaves in his hair. “Where did you get those?” she asked.

Kai tried to hand them to her. “I just teleported and took this. I saw on the amusing box inside the room, a guy gave this to the girl and the girl seemed very happy when she received them." He pushed the roses to her again but she still did not take them. Hyojin’s jaw slightly dropped because of the weird words coming from his mouth.

She just sighed and wanted him to stop pushing the roses in her face. She grabbed the stems just under the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter