Better

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51: Better

 

A bright sun beam woke Hyojin. Her nose crinkled as she rubbed her eyes with her hand. She sat up and her blanket with the jacket dropped on her lap. She looked down and saw her black undergarment and her tank top was ripped. Then, memory from last night flashed her mind again. She shook her head hardly and just wore the jacket near the pillow. She zipped it up to her neck and slowly walked to the mirror. “This is really big.”

She was shocked to see her bruises were all gone and she’s can’t feel any bodypain. “That’s weird…” she said under her breath. She walked towards the door. “I’m in EXO’s room, huh?” she slowly opened the door and peered by the small space first.

She saw no one. “Maybe they’re out?” she opened the door widely and walks out of the room. She looked around and it’s unbelivevly clean. Everything is arranged according to it’s place unlike EXO-K. As she walks someone poked her back. She spun around and saw Luhan with a sweet smile.

“Are you alright now?” he asked. There is flour on his pointy nose which makes him really cuddly.

“Better.” She answered thruthfully.

“Come here, we prepared something to eat.” He held Hyojin’s hands and led her through the dinning room. Her eyes rounded when she saw EXO-M with cooking utensils in their hands. There are flours in their faces and hairs as they blinked at her.

“Aish! Luhan! Why did you wake her up already? Can’t you see we’re still having battles with this pancake thing?” Lay yelled as he sways his spatula all the way around. Then his eyes shifted to their hands holding each other. “Yah!” he pointed their linking hands.

Hyojin and Luhan followed his point and saw them holding each other. Hyojin pulled away and put her hands on her chest. Luhan just made a small smile and inserted his hands inside his pockets already.

“HOLY STAR!” Chen yelled because a fire blew up in the air when he tried to flip the pancake. “How do you turn off this thing?!” he panicked as Tao finds the switch to turn it off.

Hyojin can’t take it anymore. She covered with her one hand and starts to laugh sweetly.

EXO-M all paused an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter