Sehun's back

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35: Sehun's back

 

“Players get ready!” the coach raised his hand up with a white flag. Hyojin postioned herself and looked straight ahead. Baekhyun is waiting for her while Sehun is waving at her behind Baekhyun. Although he’s a bit far, she could still see him. She’s getting courage from them.

She nodded once and the flag dropped. Hyojin sped fast among everyone else. Ae Young stood up with her hands clasped together. “Go~~~~~” she yelled. Hyojin is over everyone else. But Eun Ji is happy although she is behind her.

*A little more.* she thought, looking at Hyojin nearing the tacks she dropped.

Hyojin is nearing Baekhyun who is already stretching his arms to receive the baton. But…

*Yes!* Eun Ji smiled.

Hyojin’s eyes shot wide open because of the pain. Her running became slow. She bit her bottom lip and Kai stood up from his seat also the other EXO-K members. But Hyojin still continues to run although the tacks she stepped at were hurting her so bad.

Unfortunately, Hyojin’s soles were really thin because it’s really old that’s why the tacks easily slipped inside.

Baekhyun is not dumb to realize it. Hyojin successfully passed the baton to Baekhyun but he didn’t run. Instead, he looked down at her with soft eyes and tries to examine her situation. She’s panting really hard while her hands were above her knees. She raised her head up. “What are you doing?!” “Run! Don’t waste my hardwork.” She said.

With these words, Baekhyun gave her one last look and ran like a wind. He easily passed it to Sehun who is really worried and they finished the relay without a sweat. Hyojin bit her bottom lip and looked down her right foot. She tried to walk normally but someone swiftly carried her bridal style.

She looked up to see it was Sehun. His playful side cannot be seen anymore. It’s so serious. “Y-Yah Sehun.” She whined. Some students were confused why Sehun is carrying Hyojin out of the field. Ae Young stood up and ran to the track where Hyojin ran.

She deeply frowned when she picked a bent tack. No one can do this besides from her. Ae Young stormed towards Eun Ji and pushed her hardly, “What the hell?!” Eun Ji dusted her shoulder. Ae Young stepped closer and gave her an intensifying look.

“If something bad happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter