He's Back

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 67: He's Back

 

Hyojin went out to go grocery shopping with all EXO members. There’s still a tension between Kai and Luhan. They kept ignoring each other and Luhan stayed quiet since that night and s were getting worried. Xiumin slung an arm around Luhan’s shoulder and whispers “Are you alright?”

Luhan flinched when he felt his breath in his ears. “Why do you have to whisper?” he covered his right ear and Xiumin gave him a weird look. His eyes were wide and he’s pouting a bit.

“What’s wrong with whispering?” Xiumin scoffed at his mood swings and just ignored him.

Luhan sighed and his eyes squinted to Hyojin is standing side by side with Kai. There’s a beautiful smile both in their lips and Kai looked down at her then smiled as he looked ahead again. Kai moved a little closer to Hyojin while walking so that the back of their hands were touching. Luhan felt that he can’t breathe because something is stuffing inside his chest. He wants to look away, but no matter how he wants to stop himself, he still ends up looking at Hyojin even if it hurts him.

“Luhan looks dead.” Lay said.

Kris inhaled and clucked his tongue. “Who knew one human girl can make this kinf of effect on us. We seemed to be so attracted to her so fast and no one of us wants to give her up. Isn’t it weird?” he looked down at Lay.

Lay shrugged. “Love is weird.”

They went inside the supermarket and this time, EXO already knows how to act normal inside a supermarket. Hyojin face them with a smile. “Go get want you want, but not too much! I’ll meet you all in a bit.” Her eyes landed to Luhan and saw him staring right through her. She felt her heart skipped a beat and she cracked a smile. Luhan finds it so hard to smile back but he still did and it instantly made Hyojin to sigh softly.

“I want noddles!!!!!” Chanyeol yelled as he ran through the noddle aisle.

“Buns!” Xiumin ran to the other side.

Hyojin chuckled she looked at Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Suho. “Aren’t you guys going to get anything?” she ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter