Talk

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I'm so sorry for updating late! >< but I hope you'll like it~ enjoy~ and sorry if there are typos. I'll edit tomorrow I guess~^^)

 

Chapter 64: Talk

 

At the apartment, Kai isn’t there. When she announced that they should all go home, Kai just disappeared out of nowhere. Hyojin heaved a deep sigh and saw Luhan only sitting at the couch, still with his un-touched bruises. Kris is talking with him while the others were busy preparing dinner, some were watching TV.

Luhan nodded his head and Kris patted his head and signalled Hyojin that it’s her turn. With a beating heart, she’s nervous that she will be this close to Luhan again after what happened at the Ferris wheel. She placed the first aid bag on her lap as she sat down the coffee table facing Luhan.  “You have to explain it to me, Luhan.”

His heart skipped a beat when he heard her said his name. Hyojin ped the furst aid bag and squeezed some ointment on her finger. “Look at me.”

His head was still lowered and didn’t move an inch. *If I look at you, I can’t take it.* he thought, clenching a tight fist on his lap. Hyojin saw it and leaned forward. She tipped Luhan’s chin up to make him face her and his eyes widened when he saw Hyojin this close again. Emotions inside him were bursting and it’s driving him crazy. His eyes travelled her pretty eyes, cotton-like like and… those lips. All of his emotions rushed through him again.

“This will sting.” She place the ointment on his bruise right on cheekbone and she saw him winced. She squeezed another into her finger and starts putting on some of his bruises. She felt the intense stare and cleared . “Why did you fight?” she breaks the ice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter