Evil doll, Bae Hyojin

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2: Evil doll, Bae Hyojin

 

Weeks later…

 

“I promise I will be back. You will wait for me, right?”

“I will wait for you even if it takes me forever…”

Hyojin’s eyebrows pinched together upon hearing these tactless words. Her arms were crossed above her chest feeling really irritated by now. 

Another dramatic play is being performed right now inside their school’s auditorium. She usually sleeps every time this happens but she could hear her overly dramatic schoolmates sniffling, blowing their noses and whimpering in front, back and beside her. She is getting really annoyed. If it wasn't for her best friend's pursuading her all the time, she wouldn't come.

*Can’t these people stop from crying because of this non-sense drama?!* She frowned and slowly opened her eyes and saw the main characters of the story separating already. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“This is so heartbreaking, Hyojin ah~” Ae Young clutched onto her arm.

Hyojin glared down at her and blew an exasperated sigh. In this world, there is only one person who can stick with her like this. The only person she likes beside from her mom was Shin Ae Young, her childhood best friend.

“I love you! Don’t leave me!” the main girl cried causing for girls to whine. Hyojin can’t believe it, even boys are crying.

“Omo~ they’re going to be away from each other forever,” Ae Young sniffed.

Hyojin couldn't take this anymore. “I’m going to end my suffering.” She stood up grumpily causing a loud noise because of the rusty metal chair. Students turned their heads at once to her. Now, she’s the center of attention.

Ae Young bit her bottom lip and pulled her hand back. “Hyojin sit down! Everyone’s looking at you~ Come on~” she pleaded.

Even the school play stopped and looked at her. The director signalled the actors to continue but the way Hyojin looked at them nonchalantly maked them stiffen. Hyojin rolled her eyes and opened her palms. She gestured them to continue on with the play.

She just sighed, looked at the main actors and actresses, inserted her hands inside her school uniform’s blazer and coolly walked out of the auditorium. Ae Young stood up and made a respectful bow to everyone before following Hyojin behind.

The main actress lost of words. She completely forgot her lines for a few seconds. But she managed to get back when someone whispered the first two words of her line.

“There goes the school’s evil doll.” “I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter