EXO-M's Arrival

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: SURPRISEEEE!!!!!!!! YES YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!~ EXO-M IS IN THE STORY ALREADY! ^^ Even though you already know giving you obvious clue~kkk~ Did I happen to surprise you? ^^ you didn't see that coming, huh? kkkkk~~~ anyway, enjoy exo-m's appearance for now~ ^^) 

 

Chapter 42: EXO-M's Arrival

 

Flasback last night…

 

Eun Ji was walking alone in a street when a bright light flashed her face. “Shish,” she cursed. When the light was finally gone, she slowly lowered her hand down and saw six gorgeous looking boys were standing before her. Tall, intimidating and drop dead gorgeous. They gave her the same EXO-K feeling, “Oh my goodness.” Her jaw dropped as she looked at them.

With a blink of an eye, Lay is already closer to her. Eun Ji froze on her spot, numb and lost of words. He’s so close she feels like fainting already. Lay took her hand but saw there’s no gem bracelet they’re looking for, “Not her, absolutely.” His voice sent shivers to their spine.

“Aww… I tought we’re going to encounter her already like EXO-K.” Chen sighed.

“Exec said we need to go to…” Xiumin took a paper out holding it with the tip of his fingers. “Jawoon High because she’s there. I can’t wait to see her already.” He smiled.

“Yeah~ we’ve been watching her like forever and waiting for this time to come.” Lay chortled. He raised an eyebrow at Eun Ji. “Oh, this is the girl who always makes her feel bad, right?”

Eun Ji was lost of words. Thinking who are they. Tao slowly walked to Eun Ji with his ever serious expression. He flashed a smirk and the time stopped. “What should we do to her?” he asked his other members.

“Just leave her there. We’ll go to Jawoon High tomorrow to find her.” Kris left and s followed him behind.

 

Present…

 

That morning, Hyojin finally arrived at school. Even if Ae Young told her to hurry up, she didn't follow. Confused, she can’t see any students lurking around. “Am I late?” she mumbled.

Ae Young came running to Hyojin, “Hyojin ah~~~” she clutched into her arms and breathe hard. She quickly pulled Hyojin with her and ran.

“Yah, Ae Young ah! Will you slow down? What’s the hurry?” she frowned.

“We must take a nice spot to see them!”

 They arrived inside the school hall. Screams and words like, hot and cool can be heard inside which breaks Hyojin’s eardrums. “Ae Young ah!” she whined.

After a long and tiring running, Ae Young faced Hyojin to a group of gorgeous boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter