Approaching birthday

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 38: Approaching birthday

 

A beaming sun woke Hyojin up. Her eyes fluttered open for awhile but it closed again. When she opened her eyes one more time, she saw a blur vision of Kai. She keeps on blinking and closed her eyes again. *Wait. Is Kai here inside my room?!* That’s the time when she finally jolts up. She sat up with wide eyes and scanned the place but no one’s there. “That Kai, if I discovered he’s using his powers to get in here.” She broke her knuckles and her attention went into the calendar.

She made a little stretchings as she walks near the calendar. She made a final yawn and rubbed her eyes. She frowned seeing she’s still on the last month. Flipping to the next page, her heart sank to see what date today is.

“Tomorrow is my birthday.” She said under her breath. She swallowed the big lump on and wash up. It’s Saturday, that’s why she doesn’t have much things to do today. This is the longest shower she ever made. Staring at the bubbles, she keeps thinking about her birthday.

“We’ll leave when your adulthood came.”

“Just until of you age of the coming, Please bare with us for awhile.”

She sank herself under the water and wagged her hands and feet at the same time.

As she dried her hair in front of the mirror, her expression cannot be explained. It’s mixed of sadness and at the same time, fear. She stopped the blow dryer and just looked herself in front of the mirror. “No matter what you do, tomorrow is still going to come.” She said.

She wore her clothes on and tied her hair in a neat ponytail. Ae Young said she wants to meet with her today. She opened the door and locked it, “Omoya!” her back reach the wall when EXO-K were in front of her again. “Aish! Why are you always scaring me!” she stomped her foot.

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked as he bent his head a little to see her face.

“I’m going to meet Ae Young today.” She answered.

EXO-K followed her as she walks. “Can you spend this day with us instead?” Kai asked, hoping that they would persuade her.

Hyojin stopped from walking and faced them. Kai is right, if they are going to leave tomorrow, she should at least spend the whole day with them. “Fine,” She answered.

EXO-K was supposed to be happy, but it’s not what they are feeling right now. Thinking about tomorrow saddens them.

Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter